Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Log Out Only Thru Dashboard?

ArtCollege
ArtCollegeVIP126826

Oregon

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Maybe I'm dense, but I'd like to log out after my visit. Can't find a link except through the dashboard. Am I missing it?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

That's it.

Should I add it somewhere else?

Profile picture for uniquename
uniquename
•

The column on the left side of the page would be very convenient.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Love the new layout Founder! One additional comment if you don’t mind, I don’t see any way to view my profile, specifically my past comments. If I find something I’ve commented on, I can click on my username and get to the profile, but a direct link from the dashboard would be handy. Thanks!

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

Thanks, founder. uniquename's suggestion was excellent.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement