tuscl

mud wrestling like old Hollywood Tropicana

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:59 AM
There used to be a club in Hollywood, California, the Tropicana where really cute girls in bikinis would be auctioned off for mud and oil wrestling with the highest bidder. It was quite the rage for awhile before things got more explicit. In between the auctions the girls would go around and flirt or kiss for a buck or two. Sounds crazy but it was alot of fun. Does anyone know if a club like that is still running somewhere?

2 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    The Foxy Lady in RI used to have co-ed, hot cream wrestling that you could bid on & participate in various ways. They also used to have female boxing on occasion. I haven't been there in years though...so I dunno if they still do it or not. One of my friends did it for his bachelor party a long while ago, and he got a tape of the whole thing for an extra 30 bucks. It cost x-amount of money to be the guy to put the cream on the girls, to be the girl's "manager" that would wipe her off & give her water in between rounds, and to be the guys getting beat up by the girls in the ring. My friend chose the latter (I forget the price), and you had to stay on your knees the whole time that you were in the ring with the girls. No manhandling or coping a feel or you got thrown out immediately. It was basically a massacre where the girls would jump on the guy's balls & body & whatnot. Well, my friend was an amateur wrestler back then, and he waited until the very end of the match (however many rounds that it was) & then he suplexed one of the girls...got her full up and over his head straight up just like you see on TV. He timed it just right too so that she landed as the final bell rang. It was priceless...you can hear her screaming on the tape... :) I think there's a club on the Bottom 40 list in Long Island that does some kind of female jello wrestling too.
  • Golfer3166
    16 years ago
    Have not seen that in many years. An old club I used to visit would have an ice cream social (dance) at midnight every Friday night. Two girls on stage fully nude, ice cream and all the toppings, mainly whipped cream and toppings. You would pay $5 to get a spoon and sit at the stage which was covered in plastic for the dance. It was a lot of fun, the whipped cream was the most fun, I always took an old tee shirt for that after my first experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion