tuscl

What's up with the delayed text?

I noticed this web site seems to experience a lag when typing now like it's recording every letter with some serious lag if you tend to type fast. I find it annoying. What's different?

4 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    I guess it's not just the text, scrolling around this web site seems to hang up or lag a lot, very annoying.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I don't know what's wrong with this site. I haven't experience this problem on any other site.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Just ignore the posts above. I found the problem and it wasn't this web site. Somehow some kind of market oracle was running in the background on my pc. Forgot I even had a web link for that. Said something about uranium breaking out. If you think oil is high, China is building over 30 nuclear reactors and will be buying up that stuff too along with every other country that wants to go that route. However the price might suffer with the stocks crashing down a bit during the summer. Ok enough of my ranting.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I might need to invent my own algae oil company if someone doesn't get cranking away faster on some better energy alternatives. Darn electric plug in hybrids are still 2 years away. It's as if the oil companies want every day Americans to start up their own biofuel companies. I guess if I want to be a billionaire, I could start up a company that did conversions on your car to run on alternative fuels and provided biofuel stations in enough locations. Looks like all the other rich folks are content just to drive up the price of oil rather than help the ordinary people. hmmm, do I want to go thru the hassle of being a billionaire? nahh, I wouldn't have any time to go to strip clubs anymore. On the other hand if I stay home long enough because the gas price is too high...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion