tuscl

ALL Strippers Tatted . . . New Technology Changes Game maybe . . .

Friday, May 16, 2008 9:14 PM
"Cherry Hill, NJ – December 5, 2007–Thirty-days into its US test market launch, world renowned tattoo artists, in collaboration with Freedom-2, Inc., agree that while the introductory release of Freedom-2's permanent but removable tattoo ink, Infinitink, is good, it does not yet meet the exacting specifications of the artist community especially given clearly evident large consumer demand." ---- [view link] ---- For those of you who are admirers of tattoos the new inks maybe be seen as a bane or blessing. At the clubs that I frequent it seems like 99% of the dancers have at least 1 tattoo. :( I commented to one dancer how unusual it was that she didn't have any tattoos and she said she is saving her money to buy a full back, black stallion (I assume with erect penis) tattoo.

6 comments

• emmy7
    16 years ago
    I think that's a great idea-removable ink!!! I'm a dancer, don't have a tattoo, and know a few dancers who don't have tattoos either. I agree, though, we are in the minority. I'm just personally not into tattoos, but know some wonderful people who feel deeply about their choice of a tattoo. That's special.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Sometimes the art is impressive and sometimes it is the message, but if the girl is hot then to my eyes it only detracts. I was thinking photochromatic (already available for temporary tattoos) inks would be next generation. To my surprise there are actually ultraviolet tattoo inks, which for a dancer might increase the sales numbers as a novelty or as an ice breaker. To see, wiimo, a interesting UV tat here's the link: [view link]
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Also might have some law-enforcement implications. I know that at the courthouse and the booking room, they always list major tattoos that someone might have. If those identifying marks were able to just "disappear" later and another crime were committed, an alias name might more easily fool the authorities.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    For law enforcement concerns including your health we have henna tattoos, it is a natural temporary tattoo: [view link] (Very pregnant belly with octopus henna tattoo.) The problem with the henna tattoo, *I had thought*, is the paste doesn't allow for a beautiful tattoo: [view link]
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Henna "tattoos" are stenciled on in most cases. Not the same asa real tattoo in apearance or flexibility of design.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I had read that big trend was real tattoos stenciled from artwork over the internet. In effect people are opting for copies instead of originals. For those who like colorful and extreme tattoos: ---- [view link] ---- These tattoos remind me of the dancer at the RolLexx who had such bright artwork compared to all the other dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion