tuscl

Another TUSCL change.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, May 15, 2008 2:55 PM
Only the latest 25 topics on the discussion board are now available for viewing. Suits me fine. Old news is old news.

19 comments

• CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    Oh darn! I was going to post a positive surprise, but now its on page two and old news. Oh well....
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    Perhaps I misunderstand your post but I am still able to access posts 26 and beyond just fine...
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I didn't notice any change. Look for the post on spell checks. I went to the third page and posted to it. The last post was around 05/03/08.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    The effects of getting old on display...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Ok. Something is screwed up here. My intent was to say that on the general discussion board, the one I am posting now. I cannot view beyond the last 25 topics. It used to say at the bottom of the first 25 (next 25). It does not come up that way for me. I even just rebooted and still the same. Now on the club discussion board, I can still see the next 25. Founder?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Looks like the options, "[Previous 25 Topics] [Next 25 Topics]" are backwards. If I click on the "Previous", I get the most recent, and the "Next", the older.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    I changed it to Newer 25 and Older 25 topics. Hope that clears it up.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    founder, Another question for you. On the SC Review page there is a rating in the right column. It isn't for that particular review, since we can't review in decimal places, nor does it coincide with the overall review rating on that particular clubs page. So how do you calculate that rating? Thanks.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    clubber, not sure what you're talking about. There is a rating in the LEFT column. That number is simply the 3 ratings added together then divided by 3. hth F
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Clubber just likes to hear himself talk. The changes were not confusing to most.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    founder, An example page: 200 Most Recent Strip Club Reviews Show Review Snippets Sunday, May 18, 2008 Rating 1.Squire Lounge Revere, Massachusetts 2.67 2.Heartbreakers Columbia, South Carolina 4.33 3.Canton Inn Gentlemens Club 6.33 4.Scarlett's at Ybor Strip Tampa, Florida 9.67 [view link] Palace Darien, Wisconsin 8.33 6.Camelot East Lexington, Kentucky 5.33 7.Cowboys Lexington, Kentucky 8.33 8.Sundowner Niagara Falls, Ontario 8.00.. ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman, "Talk"? This is called typing, and yes, there was confusion since even founder, himself, missed it!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    OK, Clubber just likes to see his words on the screen. Meaningless as those words are, he gets off on attempting to appear intelligent. Stick with taking your children to strip clubs family guy.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Well, since this ""parody"man"" acknowledges he is truly ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman, I salute that accomplishment. Meanwhile, I'll await intelligent posts from founder.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    As long as you don't look to your own posts for any sign of intelligence clubber.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    clubber, just saw your post... same formula applies to the recent reviews page. the 3 ratings added together divided by 3. hth F
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    founder, Thanks.
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    I know there was a thread asking for changes but I don't feel like looking for it. Founder, are you going to add a search feature to this board that allows searches by member name or keyword?
  • founder
    16 years ago
    now_starring, you can search for members and club names on the search page
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    thanks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion