tuscl

Married Dem lawmaker accused of groping stripper, offering $5K for sex

https://nypost.com/2024/09/22/us-news/se…

A Democratic state lawmaker in Kentucky offered a stripper $5,000 for sex — and was later banned from the club for fondling another dancer, according to a scathing new report.

State Rep. Daniel Grossberg, who was already in hot water for allegations that he sexually harassed several young women, is now accused of misbehaving at a Louisville strip joint called Foxy, the Lexington Herald-Leader reported.

“He was calling girls all kinds of names,” club co-owner Milford Renfrow told the outlet. “Disrespecting the girls and gabbing them.”

You don’t know who I am,” the allegedly inebriated lawmaker told Foxy’s manager as he was being booted, warning the staff that he “could shut this place down.”

13 comments

• mogul1985
    10 days ago
    He'll skate.
  • funonthaside
    10 days ago
    Apparently not everyone can actually get away with grabbing them by the pussy.
  • Puddy Tat
    10 days ago
    Nothing the more dickish among us haven't done.

I think the reason Trump's "grab them by the pussy" remark offended so many people is that it's true. I think Jenna Jameson said Bruce Willis went up and just started making out with her.

The rich and powerful do have separate sets of rules. It's sad but true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxuUkYia…
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 days ago
    He's not denying going to the club. Just assaulting and being obnoxious to the dancers. If he's right about what Kentucky voters do and don't care about, makes me want to move there. Spent a fair amount of time in KY over the years, I'd rank it as the friendliest state I'm familiar with.
  • motorhead
    10 days ago
    “could shut this place down.”

Icee….what party is this lawmaker?
  • rickmacrodong
    10 days ago
    I thought GMD gets OTC for $200 an hour rates. This guy was vastly over offering
  • origamiguy
    10 days ago
    Kentucky Governer Andy Beshear, a Democrat, has called on him to resign.
    https://www.wlky.com/article/kentucky-st…
  • whodey
    10 days ago
    $5k for sex at Foxy's??? That's close to 10x the normal rate around here.

I haven't been in Foxy's since they shortened the name from Foxy Lady, but unless things have changed drastically, all you needed to get fucked in there was a halfway decent attitude and a few hundred dollar tip in the vip.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    9 days ago
    Dumbass should've just gone to Florida. ~$200 for FS and no one would've recognized him 😂
  • chiefwiggum
    9 days ago
    So you're all saying that Foxy's is a good club to visit?
    9 days ago
    5k ? I call BS
  • rickmacrodong
    6 days ago
    How hot are the girls offering $200 FS in florida? Is that the hot cubans?
  • georgmicrodong
    5 days ago
    Milford is a douchebag. The solitary reason he's making those comments is because Grossberg is a Name, and he's getting publicity. He's fighting back against the "shut them down" threat. In addition, he doesn't want the club to look like the kind of place it really is.

That sort of behavior is not at all unusual in that club. There are certain Latin workers from the Churchill Downs who aren't shy about sticking fingers in pussies and asses on stage, and he doesn't do a damned thing about it. In fact, it's usually the *girls* who get in trouble if they complain about or retaliate for such behaviour.

The representative is a douchenozzle, but Milford is almost a bigger one. He likes to date the dancers and once fired another dancer for accusing his "girlfriend of the month" of stealing. Said stealing was on the fucking cameras, and he still fired the victim.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion