tuscl

There are Four Categories of Dancers

1. The ones who, after you’ve had all the fun in VIP, give you a hug and a peck and a “Buh Bye”, disappear in the dressing room, and you don’t see them again until the next time you’re in the club;
2. The ones who, after you’ve had all the fun in VIP, say they’d like to share a post-coital drink, but first disappear into the dressing room to tidy things up;
3. The ones who, after you’ve had all the fun in VIP, say they’d like to share a post-coital drink, but are right at your elbow as you stride up to the bar from VIP; and
4. All the rest.

All other things being equal, which do you prefer?

Since I’m usually pressed for time, Categories 1, 2 or 3 can usually serve the purpose adequately. But, my preference would be Category 3. That’s because all other things aren’t equal. A woman who is willing to defer taking care of business to keep the party going a little longer lacks some inhibitions. which should correlate to the intensity of her performance in VIP. Seems like it works out that way.

20 comments

• booty_lover92
    13 days ago
    I'd prefer number 3 as well. It carries out the fantasy that the chick is into you and not just giving you attention for the money. I have a lot of CF's who do number 1 and if it weren't for the good dances I wouldn't return to see them.
  • shailynn
    13 days ago
    #3s are the best, but damn they are rare.
  • FoCoChronic
    13 days ago
    #3, obviously. I like it when I feel a dancer is laying claim to me or is willing to just hang out. Like booty_lover said, it extends the fantasy. One time, I took a little break from the VIP to get me and my dancer a drink. I was stopped at the bar by another stripper and we were chatting a bit while I was in line. My gal came up from behind me, threw her arms around me and nuzzled my neck. I close my eyes, lean my head back into hers and when I return my focus to the bar, the other chick has her back turned to me. She got told to step the fuck off. I know she’s only laying claim to my wallet, but I appreciated the gesture. It’s the little things
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    13 days ago
    It depends.

There have been dancers that I took to VIP solely based on their looks and willingness to have a wide range of fun, but frankly trying to have a chat with them was a real chore.

In those instances, it was always better for both of us to part ways quickly after we both got what we wanted.
  • skibum609
    13 days ago
    A truly great CR requires a #2, and it takes up more of their time, so I am not sure #3, which is fine, is better, or shows anything better.
  • Dolfan
    13 days ago
    Chalk me up for it depends too. For basically the same reason as CMI.

Also, I pretty much always hit the restroom after doing a room. I might swing by the bar to drop off my drink and re-establish my seat, but after a trip to a room I need to at the very least wash my hands. And I tend to prefer girls who aren't germaphobes but are compelled to wash up frequently. That usually puts me in #2. If it matters, the definition of a drink can vary considerably from literally having a single drink to not leaving my side till I leave the club.

But, like CMI said, sometimes I really have no interest in talking to her but she's still hot enough for me to want to fuck. In those cases, I prefer a perfunctory hug & kiss, followed by going our separate ways.
    13 days ago
    #1. Any chatting is pregame foreplay.

I often hit the exit after the VIP.

It's transactional for me. I know she's not into me. There's been exceptions but less than a handful in nearly 40 years of clubbing.
  • skibum609
    12 days ago
    If a young, sexy, beautiful dancer is truly into me, then I would have to stop going and avoid her, because insane people might be dangerous.
  • WiseToo
    12 days ago
    #3 is the best and then part ways. #2 wants to tidy things up, but all she's really doing is making herself ready for the next VIP and then using me for another drink while she waits for her next customer.
  • skibum609
    12 days ago
    ^ Agreed, but that's fine by me as a cocktail with a pretty lady is always nice.
  • misterorange
    12 days ago
    #3 is the best. She gets extra credit for walking all the way to the bar and then using a cocktail napkin to wipe the jizz off her face.
  • sfrsox
    12 days ago
    @misterorange, why isn't she swallowing?
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 days ago
    When I pick a dentist or a car mechanic, the prospects of us becoming pals or drinking buddies are not a consideration. Sex workers charge a lot, and fill a specific need. I have enjoyed getting to know several strippers over the years. But, I'll always prefer the one who provides the most sexual pleasure. Even if she doesn't want to converse with me at all.
  • Mrsuntan
    12 days ago
    Number 1 all the way. I'm not there to make a friend, and I'm certainly not there for the conversation.
  • FoCoChronic
    12 days ago
    @mrsuntan
    Just curious, you can obviously do whatever you want, but do you care to have any kind of rapport? Or do you want a woman to just get nasty right away? I prefer to chat a little bit, but that’s just me
  • skibum609
    12 days ago
    no chat; no fuckee/suckee.
  • Mrsuntan
    12 days ago
    @FoCoChronic
    I typically don't have a ton of time to sit around after a VIP. Manners, politeness, and attitude all matter, but beyond that I'm not looking for any sort of connection beyond what happens in the VIP, like, at all.
  • misterorange
    12 days ago
    What do we get for ten dollars? Evryting you wan. Everything? Evryting.
  • Icey
    12 days ago
    3 but its pretty much the norm
  • LecherousMonk
    12 days ago
    You've had fun in ViP?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion