tuscl

South Florida - Clubs That Have Brazilians

In South Florida, most of the clubs are densely populated by Cubans. I honestly do enjoy their company and services but I think it’s nice at times to have a bit more variety. One of the things I’ve noticed is that other races (White, Asians, Black) can be quite rare at certain clubs.

Do any of you have any idea as to what clubs typically have a few Brazilians?

8 comments

• twentyfive
    13 days ago
    Don’t see many Brazilians in the clubs around here, I do see many Venezuelans, and a fair amount of Argentinians, and a few Colombians, otherwise more Cubans, Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans, than South American women.
  • gammanu95
    13 days ago
    You cannot trust that a dancer is from where she says she is from. She will be from where she thinks you want her to be from. If you send a friend into a club to talk to every dancer, odds are that he will not find any Brazilians. If you walk into the same club at the instant he is leaving, and tell the bartender, manager, or waitress that you are looking for a Brazilian, you will have several Brazilian dancers coming up to ask "wana dans, papi?"
  • Dolfan
    13 days ago
    I don't really care too much about nationality, so I may not really notice all the time. But I don't consistently see any Brazilians at any particular clubs. There was one girl who worked at Gold Club and Booby Trap in Pompano for a while, who had the classic Brazilian look, but I haven't seen her recently. There isn't a club I'd suggest going to on the basis of their Brazilian talent, but they aren't so rare you can't just stumble into them at many of the popular clubs. I'm sure if you hit Tootsies on a busy night, they'll be a few, but IMO it's not worth the hassle to go there just for that chance.

There is also very much a tendency to lie like gammanu says. There's a Colombian girl at Cheetah Pompano who is pretty popular, she doesn't look or sound so different than the Cuban girls that she stands out. And she doesn't make a big deal of her heritage, but if you talk to her for any period of time you'll figure it out. A number of Cuban girls have noticed her popularity, and will claim to be Colombian if they think they can capitalize on her popularity.
  • caseyx
    12 days ago
    If you want to find a Brazilian dancer and believe her I suggest you learn Portuguese.
  • gammanu95
    12 days ago
    The most recent review of cheetahs mentions a Brazilian, I think
  • sfrsox
    12 days ago
    Yup Caseyx is right. Can;t fake being Brazilian without knowing Portuguese. yes it's similar to spanish but not the same and if a PL is a fluent portuguese speaker (alas, I am NOT) Im sure they can spot the fake
  • tjack128
    9 days ago
    Thanks for all of the info guys. I met one Brazilian at Cheetah Hallandale and the mileage was the best I’ve ever seen in South Florida. The reason why I made this forum is because I’ve seen others say that Brazilians typically have the best mileage.
  • Grjax
    5 days ago
    I thought pompano beach (largest concentration of Brazilians) would be filled with Brazilian women… and I was wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion