Rating the RolLexx a 10 . . .

I did a couple posts about my experience at the RolLexx and a couple posters thought it should be a review instead of a discussion topic. Well, that might or might not be the correct line of thought.

I was thinking that if I did do a review of the RolLexx, then I'd give it a 10 despite my unpleasant experience on that particular visit. One reason that I'd want to give it a 10 is because I think there is just too much *value* not to. Tootsies is 5 times more expensive for a shorter song and I think the hottest dancers at RolLexx (when available) beat the hottest dancers at Tootsies hands down. Now, the RolLexx has more ugly (fat) dancers by far; Tootsies has dancers comming out the kazooo and wins that competition without breaking a sweat, but looking at silicone is a turnoff for me and I'd rather look at ugly (fat) if forced to choose. Another reason I'd want to give the RolLexx a 10 is because I don't believe in rating by numbers; the description is what *should* be important. I love short, slim, small girls. The next guy may love tall, blonde, and silicone. I rate "value" i.e. $5 very highly. The next guy may view a $100 as being equal to a penny or less in his budget. ETC. ETC. ETC.

I *assume* a majority of you would have problems with my rating the RolLexx a 10 considering that I had an unpleasant experience. Am I correct? :)

12 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    jablake,

No problem with the cost, but in my case, the talent could not possibly be at the RolLexx. That said, I've never been to the RolLexx nor the newest Tootsie's. I am basing this post on what I know of you and your likes and dislikes.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi clubber,

Yeah, if you aren't into black women period, then neither the RolLexx nor any of the black clubs would be for you. Customers from what I can see have very different tastes in what is attractive.

Now, if these black women at the RolLexx were white, then I'd still be very excited by them. And, sometimes you will see all white girls at Tootsies that are exactly what I'm looking for, but normally the dancers are larger and taller than I like and more glitz and other fakeness. Even at the black clubs, often I find the dancers comming into work are much more attract without the makeup and fancy clothes and fortunately I don't see many boob jobs! Just the normal small woman next door is extremely attractive to me.

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    jablake,

I can't say for certain since I am not a physiologist or whatever, why I have no interest in black women. That said. I think that is because I am a breast man, especially the aureoles and nipples. On black women, difficult to see. Just a thought.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

I don't think the experts would have the answer either. :) I've heard the idiocy more than once that it is society that determines what is attractive to a person----well, it isn't actually an idiocy until it is applied universal rule. Some people do accept whatever the "official" beauty standard is without question and others are heavily influenced. At least as far as I'm concerned I think it is genetic. I like small and cute regardless of skin color. I like soft and submissive. Blubber is usually a huge turn-off. Fancy is a huge turn-off.

• jablake
    16 years ago
    until it is applied as a universal rule.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I prefer Asian, first and foremost, but I seem to lean toward most any non-American women. I like nice breasts, but not overly large. A "C", at the most is just fine. Blubber, definitely a turn-off. Big butts, ditto! Long silky hair and a foreign accent can most always hook me.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Asians can definitely be HOT! :) I don't seem to be able to make much of a connection with them, however. But, then they're fairly rare in the stripclubs over here. At the medium old Tootsies I spent all of my money on one. She was a rare treat---big eyes, full lips, soft shiny black hair, soft perfect very light almost white golden skin, medium up-turned breasts, curvaceous behind, slender legs, and so innocent with a mellifluous voice and speech. Definitely worth going broke over. :)
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    My ATF is Asian, but with tats. I overlook them, however. GREAT hair and an accent that makes it difficult for me to understand, but we manage. Other than the tats, not a thing wrong with her, in my book.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    At the RolLexx, I think every dancer has at least one tattoo. One who didn't said she was saving up for a large black stallion.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    jablake,

I've often wondered, and maybe you know, but they do have white (or light colored) ink, so why don't blacks go for that instead of the standard dark ink?
  • jablake
    16 years ago

I spoke with one black dancer who had a "horrible" tattoo in that the color was all screwed up --- barely visible. She blamed it on cheap ink and was planning on getting it redone. I told her that I couldn't believe the artist would use cheap ink, but of course I don't know. Her reply was what else could be the problem?

I don't know the answer and it is funny because gambling dancer actually owns a professional tattoo set, but her skill is poor----in her opinion. Her brother is supposed to be a hot shot when it comes to art, but he just didn't have the drive. I had asked her about the quality of the ink and she said that despite putting out the money for the equipment she just didn't have that much knowledge. Now, one very black dancer had such high quality color tats that I felt compelled to ask her about why the colors were so good. She said she paid a huge amount extra to get the good inks. I'm thinking is this ink, gold or something?

Again, I don't know why the tats aren't "better." I think very wealthy blacks have the same types of tats so expensive ink shouldn't be the problem. I do know some would definitely like better color tats and some prefer a tougher look.

• jablake
    16 years ago
    "First off let me congratulate you for thinking this through. Lets deal with the keloid first. Ask the tattooist that you pick to run a clean needle loaded with alcohol across the skin in an inconspicuos place. Wait 7 to 10 days to see if it keloids. Also ask the tattooist if you can see photos of other African Americans that they tattooed. Darker skin takes a certain touch and must be handled differently than lighter colored skin. Dark skin can be easily overworked ao you will need to find an artsit that knows how to do it with out overworking.

When choosing colors for your tattoo stay away from lighter colors. You will want to use richer darker colors, i.e.; Black, Green, Dark Purple, Medium Purple, Dark Blue, Medium Blue, Brown, Red and in some intances Dark Orange. You will want to avoid Pink, Light Blue, Lavender or Violet, Light Orange, Yellow and White. Tattoo pigments are translucent which means that darker skin has an effect on how the color will look. I tattoo a lot of African Americans and I have no problems with medium tinted skin." ---- http://en.allexperts.com/q/Tattoos-3028/… ----

Ok, that is a news. The ink is translucent so therefore you want to avoid lighter colors like white. I would have thought that white would make a nice contrast.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion