tuscl

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤” Suspect in Trump assassination plot recruited for Ukraineā€™s ...

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Suspect in Trump assassination plot recruited for Ukraineā€™s International Legion

https://thegrayzone.com/2024/09/15/suspeā€¦

32 comments

• RonJax2
    ā€¢
    4 days ago
    QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracies, False Claims
    Bias Rating: FAR LEFT
    Factual Reporting: MIXED
    MBFCā€™s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
    Media Type: Website
    Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
    MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Why post nonsense like this to a strip club forum.
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    ^ Because Icey is a fucking cum swallowing scumbag.
  • Icey
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Its true.... And he was a former Trump eupporter šŸ¤”
  • Icey
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-ā€¦

He was a delusional right winger
  • TheeOSU
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    AHHH, document it, iceydougie admits he's a fucking cum swallowing scumbag. Lulz
  • drewcareypnw
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Looks like was a trump voter and had a hard on for the Ukrainians. Not to mention an AR 15.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-suā€¦
  • drewcareypnw
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Among other delusions, he probably overestimated his accuracy with a gun. 400 yards is technically possible with an AR 15, but that is a hard shot in practice. I donā€™t think most deer hunters are landing shots beyond 100 yardsā€¦ maybe he spent a lot of time at the range, but he probably wasnā€™t going to make that shot.

• Manuellabore
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Speaking of hard ons for Ukrainians, whatā€™s the experience been, mileage-wise? Iā€™ve been with two, that I can recall, and they were relatively chaste, unlike the refugees from Marxist countries like Cuba and Venezuela
  • TheeOSU
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Drew, there's been zero proof that he was a trump voter, more likely a biden supporter. If you want to add delusions 400 yards with a 5.56 cal ar is not a simple shot but far from impossible.
    When I trained in the Army before my university days I consistently hit pop up targets at 300 meters which equates to 328 yards and I believe you had 3 seconds to hit the targets and that was with iron sights.
    Fact is I could hit my target and the target of the shooter next to me before he could get his shot off, I honestly don't ever recall missing.
    My point is if the distance was 400 yards I don't think my score would have declined much. FYI I'm not the world's best shot, probably far from it but making those shots are for from impossible with an m-16 or an ar.

Addressing the rifle, first reports i saw said ar, then later reports said ak, then the last report said sks which is definitely more accurate than an ak but i'm not sure of the accuracy difference compared to an ar.
    So my point there is the news automaticly screams ar but the truth is even if they don't know, they just want to be the first scoop.
    Don't buy into whatever they say.
  • twentyfive
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    @TheOSU
    To your point I donā€™t think many people in the media know that there is a difference between an AK & an AR, that should make it clear that this guy no matter what his political views, is far from competent. Not a skilled sniper for sure.
    Iā€™ll give you another fact, Iā€™m fairly familiar with that area and Iā€™ve actually been to that particular area of the golf course, not that I had a chance to measure it myself but thereā€™s considerable variation in the distance from the woods and the fairway and in my humble estimation itā€™s considerably more than five hundred yards and depending upon the lie of the ball it could have been a lot longer than the best case estimate published.

• Icey
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Some of the alt right types think Trump isnt right wing enough and betrayed them. Their crimes should automatically be called out as domestic terorrism.

The few Ukrainian strippers Ive known were mostly scammers or girls viewing stripping like a normal 9 to 5.
  • Hank Moody
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Report I see said the gunman tweeted in 2020 that heā€™d voted for Trump in 2016, but wasnā€™t again. He was critical of Hillary and Biden and supported other candidates over Trump in this yearā€™s primary. Ultimately whether he is dem or repub doesnā€™t matter much. Heā€™s a nut and a felon who unlawfully got a gun within a few hundred yards of a president. Secret Service taking heat, but they didnā€™t allow Trump to get shot again, so thereā€™s that.

Also, gunman was staked out for 12 hours. I havenā€™t looked at the overheads, but Trump would be moving around the course and potentially moving closer to (or further from) the gunman.
  • drewcareypnw
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    osu: proof of what this guy did in the voting booth is going to be hard to come by, so you're right, there is no proof. However he did write this on X:

"@realDonaldTrump While you were my choice in 2106, I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving"

• Icey
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    The scary part is society is so much more violent overall than just a few years ago. People are so quick to use guns. And i dont remember political violence being so common. This js the second time a right wing extremist has tried to shoot trump for not being far right wnough. So what are these people capable of.
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    ^The most ignorant and violent people on earth are the base of the nazi, oops democratic party. I get those jew hating, muslim cock sucking, assholes all mixed up.
  • Icey
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Skibum youre the most vocal unapologetic alt right weirdo on here and the least anonymous lulz
  • rickmacrodong
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Icey those excuses are sad. You dont think out of the millions of democrat voters, theres at least 2 who are willing to attack presidential candidates? That is extreme bias. Its similar to how every instance of BLM violence was blamed on right wing undercover agitators. Or even similar to Hamas saying all Israeli deaths were caused by Israel or Israel saying all Palestinian deaths were caused by Hamas.

Even if he voted Trump in 2016, doesnt mean he has an issue due to trump not being hard right enough.

Anyway the motive is irrelevant there can be numerous motives. There is no population of tens of millions of people where none of them are violent or rule breaking.
  • drewcareypnw
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Ski! I love you! You are funny and wise and also smoke mountains of weed and get lots of dirty lap dances, so you are cool. But I vote dem every time, and I...

1. don't hate jews, I love 'em, esp my Jewish family members and friends, not to mention the delicious curvy doe eyed big titted Jewish strippers

2. don't suck cocks, Muslim or otherwise.

3. I may be an asshole. Potentially guilty as charged.

Not all Dems, Ski! Not all Dems!
  • gSteph
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    ^^ šŸ‘
  • misterorange
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Apparently, the distance when they caught the guy is irrelevant. It seems while Trump was playing the 5th hole the guy was set up near the green on the 6th, presumably waiting for Trump to come into much closer range. The SS agent who spotted him was scanning a hole ahead.

Plus, as TheeOSU mentioned, 300 meters is a fairly routine shot, and that's with iron sights. This guy had a scope.
  • wld4tatas
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    drew essentially posted the proof that the guy had voted for Trump.
    Looks like skibum owes James an apology for calling him a liar.
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    Who people vote for means jack. Most people, by far, vote against someone, not for someone.
  • misterorange
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    @wld4 - so the guy "saying" he voted for Trump is proof for you? Are you fucking stupid or something? Guess what, I voted for Biden in 2020. Do you believe that also? If not, try and prove me wrong. Fuckin idiot.
  • wld4tatas
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    He posted it on Twitter in June 2020. With no apparent motive for him to lie about it, it's a reasonable conclusion that he did vote for Trump. Too bad if you can't handle it.
  • JamesSD
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    He clearly liked Trump in 2016 and was disappointed at both the lack of swamp draining and copious amount of Trump trying to suck off Putin's tiny dick.
  • JamesSD
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    He is the exact kind of person the Democrats need to reach though. Working class white men who understand they have been short changed by The Man their whole lives. The kind of guy who thought Trump was sincere in 2016 when he talked about draining the swamp and putting America First. Before the Republican party was sold to Russia.
  • Puddy Tat
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    ^ Russia Russia Russia.

Yeah like Putin taking Crimea and parts of Georgia under Trump... oh wait, that was "reset" and "more latitude after the election" Obama.

Or like Putin invading Ukraine under Trump... oh wait, that was "minor incursion" Biden.

You really, really need a new conspiracy theory.
  • wld4tatas
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    ^ It's documented fact that Trump and Vance plan to sell-out Ukraine to Russia, largely under Putin's terms.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/13/us/poā€¦
  • Puddy Tat
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    ^ LOL the paper that explicitly disavows objectivity.

If inflation were Bidenflation, did Russia commit a Bidenvasion?

Ukraine is literally running out of soldiers. Unless we put American boots on the ground, we'd best negotiate while we can.
  • Icey
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    I agree with JamesSD. I think unions are the best way to reach working class whites. Give them a real vested interest in politics. And a living wage.
  • drewcareypnw
    ā€¢
    3 days ago
    @james: "He is the exact kind of person the Democrats need to reach though."

I think we're actually gonna pass on that dude, as my kids say "I'm good". LOL!!!
  • Hank Moody
    ā€¢
    2 days ago
    There was a report this morning that the gunman voted in the democratic primary in 2020 and also posted that his preferred ticket in 2024 was Haley/Ramaswany.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion