Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team

11 comments

• skibum609
    20 days ago
    Fat asses for limp dicks.
  • Puddy Tat
    20 days ago
    Smashable but I've been with way hotter Indian girls.

Body is nice but on the thick side--a lot of Indian women don't really exercise (it's less part of the culture) and just balloon.
  • Icey
    20 days ago
    Ive been with hotter indians. I just think shes hot
  • rickmacrodong
    20 days ago
    Is she even indian or something else?

Also @Puddy where are you finding these hot Indian chicks? Even this particular chick could pass for Latino or middle eastern.

Theres even some “Indians” with blue eyes and light hair, but that’s because Indian is a nationality. They clearly are a different race of people who simply happened to immigrate to India at some point. Any country, especially a country with a billion+ people like India, will undoubtedly have people of different races present. Just like theres Cubans who are Afro Latinas, yet some who look european… there are Arabs who are extremely dark yet some extremely fair… etc
  • Puddy Tat
    20 days ago
    @rmd - on line dating sites. Yeah she could pass for Latina but facial features are a bit more Indian. I'm in Boston, lots of Indian/Asian/African grad students and doctors.

I've known some Indians who are genetically East Asian. From the Naga region in the far east tip of India.
  • Icey
    20 days ago
    Sye looks very indian
  • wallanon
    19 days ago
    "They clearly are a different race of people who simply happened to immigrate to India at some point."

Or dudes of different race of people colonized the whole fucking place, plowed every chick in sight and didn't pull out? It's like hereditary traits from middle school biology playing out all over these countries.
  • skibum609
    19 days ago
    She'd look quite common in my town. Driving through the center of town on my way to the tailor it looked like I was in Bhopal.
  • Icey
    19 days ago
    India has genes from Alexander the Greats army to Genghis Khans Mongols to Australesian peoples... To some of the most isolated genes like the Nicobar islands.

But this makes rickmacrodong aka cacaplop the autistic indian troll jerk off
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9j4U8JuO…
  • rickmacrodong
    19 days ago
    ^that link doesnt work so it looks like i wont be able to jerk off
  • Icey
    19 days ago
    It works fine cacaplop rickmacrodong hendi khar autistic weirdo ji
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion