tuscl

Burma. Another tragicy

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Where was the government? The military running this poor country. Predicting landfall of a Hurricane is not rocket science. No warnings. My credit union has already set up a special account to help those people but we have to wait for their government to accept aid.

Bill Clinton can get blow jobs in the oval office. His punishment? His wife running for presidency.

The U.S. government by special interests tries to stop strip club activities. Who's morals?

I could go on and on but I think that you understand where I am coming from. John...

9 comments

• DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Burma, or as they like to say, Myanmar, is down there with North Korea in terms of how secretive they are. Since they grow poppies there, maybe that even makes sense.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    The hurricane killed around 100k people. The Burmese government probably doesn't care. These are not a free people. Some survivors are fleeing the country. The price of life is cheap in Asia. That's why child prostitution flourishes in Asia. Busts are only made when some US News Agency goes over there with a camera crew and presses a few dollars into the hands of the local constabulary-so that the US reporters can get a gotcha moment on camera.

Outside of the Japanese, no Asian government is interested in taking care of their constituency, and the Japanese are that way because we leveled their cities then forced American culture and values down their throat. Don't go the wrong direction with this, besides the Brits, the Japanese are our most steadfast allies. China is a rising menace. There are some in Japan who want to amp up their military (build aircraft carriers). To keep China under control, this is our best bet.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Oh fuck! You got me started. I spent 64 and 65 in Japan. I never met anyone that held a grudge against the U.S. for dropping the bombs that ended the war. The Japanese are a very honerable people. Maybe that explains the high suicide rate. Their new constitution prohibits them from building an attack army.I worked with the Japanese self defense force. They are not a major player in Asia as far as combat goes.

What scares the shit out of me is Islam. Why have people for thousands of years been killing each other over different religious beliefs? Ignorance! No body wants to be branded as a non beliver. It is political suiscide.

I am an Atheist. Why do I have to put up with all of this shit? I don't hurt anybody? I truely belive that by space exploration we can prove that there are no GODS and then maybe we can have peace on earth.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    shadowcat,

Just what is it you "have to put up with"? Just asking a question, as I really didn't get the gist of your comments. Unless you are talking about putting up with islam and it's BS.
  • Techman
    16 years ago
    It is a money making proposition. They see the storm coming, tell the people nothing and 100k die; so what. The world sends aid, they do not allow any aid workers into the country so they can steal the aid supplies and use it to buy loyality from their supporters and sell the rest. Huge profit. Wait for the next strorm.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I am sorry. I should have not posted about a topic that has nothing to do with strip clubs/strippers.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    This site is about strippers and strip clubs, but it's also about where to find sex. Sex is easy to find in asia.

Shadowcat was venting. He's confused about the world.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    I do like Shadowcat - he and I are in the same age group and seem to have some of the same problems and joys. But I am beginning to understand why Parodyman is always giving him a hard time.

He was right in his last post: there was no reason to introduce Myanmar AKA Burma onto this board. Lets get back to discussing SCs and strippers and how to enjoy our hobby to the max, OK?
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Maybe the international group doesn't know how to work the corrupt politics over there. Maybe a few bribes and kickbacks to the right people and then some more aid will start flowing. It's obvious the government doesn't care that much about all the population living in their country. Ok, I'll put this topic back into stripping. We need to send a plane load of strippers to the government officials, actually I think they need more than just strippers, but I guess that is another topic. I'm just thinking what an all powerful group would be interested in. Maybe money, maybe sex. Probably not too interested is seeing their devastated country on the international news if foreign tv cameras came in with any aid. Just my opinion of the government there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion