tuscl

How to review multiple visits to one club....

In a few weeks, I'll be taking a week-long road trip. I'll be taking the same route there and back. There are a couple clubs along the way that I want to check out. If they're not horrible, I'll probably visit the on the outbound trip and again inbound. If the visits are different enough to warrant more information, what is the best way to do that without making two separate reviews? Is there an edit function where I can add info to a review after a few days?

7 comments

• Puddy Tat
    25 days ago
    Lots of people put multiple visits into one review. Keep layout and prices the same, say how many times you were there, split the girls/dances into each visit. Only duplicate the stuff you have to.

No edits so just do both at once.

Happy clubbing!
  • Icey
    25 days ago
    Id just do a single review per club
  • tipton31
    25 days ago
    Puddy Tat:
    Yeah, that sounds like the way to go.
  • EastCoaster
    25 days ago
    There's no way to edit an existing review (even if it's yours), but you can certainly add comments later to your original review.

You could also wait until after your second of two visits before posting your review of the club. Lots of TUSCLers do that.
  • minnow
    25 days ago
    When I've had a slew of visits in a short time, I do the boilerplate details first, then organize the visits into separate paragraphs with header something like FRIDAY VISIT, MONDAY VISIT, listing dancers, crowds, mileage unique to each visit.
  • Hank Moody
    25 days ago
    Either wait to do your first review until after you’ve returned or, if the two visits are different enough like one was day/night or weekend/weekday then do separate reviews. If you want the VIP credit for both, wait a month in between.
  • drewcareypnw
    25 days ago
    Do them one at a time as you visit or else do a combination review. Folks go either way on this, and the info is still shared.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion