tuscl

C Section Tat

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Seems like there is a lot of anti-tattoo sentiment here. But what about C section tattoos, for example: https://outsons.com/wp-content/uploads/2… . Any slack cut in that case?

11 comments

• Icey
    a month ago
    I dont like that tattoo. But im all for cosmetic tattoos. Covering up a scar or deformity with art helps people feel better about themselves
  • Array
    a month ago
    To those who don’t like tattoos in any way shape or form, I say get over it. To those who are disgusted by excessive, full-sleeve or more tattoos, I agree that there is a limit to what is acceptable. Tattoos are going to be around for a long time and your selection of women who don’t have tattoos is getting to be limited.

As for the one shown by the OP I think that is very tastefully done and serves a useful purpose. I approve. She might have a problem if she ever has another kid.
  • georgmicrodong
    a month ago
    Anyone who's seen my posts here will know that I'm on the side of the argument where tattoos either don't matter, or are a great decoration.

That one definitely falls in the "great" category.
  • JamesSD
    25 days ago
    I've seen some hot tattoos in that region, but don't love that one.

And that's one of the biggest issues with tattoos, tastes very.
  • Puddy Tat
    25 days ago
    I think that's cool. Turn scars into stories.

I saw one scar where someone got a catheterization after a heart attack, above the scar it said "not today!"
  • ilbbaicnl
    25 days ago
    I tend to feel like, the uglier you are, the more likely a tattoo would be an improvement, or at least do no harm. The same way a nice looking building can easily improve an uglier plot of land. But fat chance it can improve one that´s already a nice view. But, that said, a stripper's body is her own. Makes no sense for me to have an opinion, whether getting any particular tats is worth it to her to forgo any $ she might be passing up by getting them.
  • Icey
    25 days ago
    From what ive seen tattoos dont really hurt a strippers income. There are enough customers attracted to them or aho just dont care.

I don't even think it affects the type of club that will hire her anymore.

Girls without tattoos just play into different fantasies for customers.

I think some tattoos can make a girl look better. Like a really nice back or foot tattoo.

A face tattoo can be sexy. But it has to have meaning.
  • rickmacrodong
    25 days ago
    A tattooed girl might be more likely to be pimped, more likely to be a scammer, more likely to be criminal, more likely to have daddy issues

I dont think theyre an issue visually. A face tattoo in most cases would make them look uglier unless it’s something very subtle like tear drops or sideburn area where it blends into the hair.
  • shadowcat
    25 days ago
    I don't like them but accept them. My own daughter even has one on her shoulder.

What about fake tattoos? I saw a dancer at the now closed Platinum in Atlanta that had a few facial tattoos. The next time I saw her, she didn't have them. Since then I have seen many photos of her on Instagram with and without the facial tattoos. So obviously she is using some form of ink decal.
  • Icey
    25 days ago
    Or she's covering them up with makeup. But maybe its henna or something
  • datinman
    23 days ago
    The tattoo in the OP is feminine and cute and therefore not offputting to me at all. In general, I have no problem with cesarean scars unless they're a little too fresh or there is a prominent keloid formation. On the subject of scars, I've seen a couple of times recently where the dancer has undergone breast reduction surgery. Scarring around the entire nipple and then long vertical scars from the mid-nipple line all the way down to the base of the breasts. To me, that's an automatic disqualification.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion