tuscl

IT IS EASIER TO CON A MAN THAN TO. CONVINCE HIM HE HAS BEEN CONNED." Mark Twain

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Friday, August 23, 2024 7:47 PM
Very few true Trumpers will be willing to change their minds.

10 comments

• MyPoorLifeChoices
    24 days ago
    There's the whole Republicans for Harris campaign that's gaining momentum.
  • mjx01
    24 days ago
    Except that the few Republicans for Harris mostly (if not all) were never belivers in the first place.
  • wld4tatas
    24 days ago
    The Republicans for Harris are true patriots, putting country before party.
  • Puddy Tat
    24 days ago
    ^ LOL.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    24 days ago
    Mjxo1 you refer to Trump supporters as "believers"? That's very.....
  • rickmacrodong
    24 days ago
    Will Cumala try to force vaccinations like biden? That could definitely work in trumps favor and attract some of the hippies and antivaxxers from the left

Her ghetto upbringing will keep much of the right from voting for her
  • misterorange
    24 days ago
    I've been a staunch conservative republican my entire life, and yet I've been an atheist for 2/3 of my life, since I was about 18. If Kamala somehow wins this election, I'll know I was right. There is no God.
  • jaybud999
    24 days ago
    Well then punkin' head, you are about to be baptized to the full extent of 2/3's. The other 1/3 can be used to help with his commissary rations. Make sure he lives well, ramen with bottled water, not sink.

Ok, ok, bullshit aside. I've run middle to liberal, atheist my whole life.....I'm feeling the exact same you are, just change the names.
  • BumHip
    20 days ago
    Why don’t MAGA supports hold “Operation Warp Speed” against Trump. He signed off on funding for final development, and distribution of the vaccine. Why does he get a pass for that?
  • rawhide2
    20 days ago
    BumHip - the vaccine was hailed by the LEFT DEMS as saving the world, they never gave trump credit and never will, but they cannot bring it up again or that would be double crossing themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion