tuscl

Any North Eastern Pennsylvania people here?

SabrinaExoticOfficial
Exotic dancer in Luzerne county Pennsylvania
Hi guys!

I'm a dancer in NEPA~ currently dancing at The G Spot in Sugarloaf, Pa & sometimes I'll drive down to Coopersburg area for Silhouettes Showbar

If you're local or a frequent flyer to the region, what's your favorite club & why? 🙂

Also, anyone have any recommendations of clubs in the Hazleton & Bloomsburg region?

Thanks 💓

8 comments

• funonthaside
    a month ago
    I like Getaway Lounge near Nanticoke/Plymouth. Inexpensive drinks, clean, good quality/reasonably-priced LDs. Good variety of girls. Fully nude stage shows on large stage.

Mustang Sally's used to be good, but I haven't been there in years.

• sfrsox
    a month ago
    I didn't even know there were clubs there. Will stop by next time I'm on 81. Hoep you give good dances.
  • Funonthaside: I work there in the winter months on week days sometimes. I just hate how dirty the stage floor, and dressing room in there is. They pack us in a dressing room smaller in size then the men's bathroom! The manager there (Theresa) she's very mean and bullys a lot of girls out of there too. So it's not the easiest place to work.
  • Sfrsox: lap dances/vips are my favorite 🥰 message me when you are coming to town
  • Also another not-so-honorable mention for the getaway lounge. The vip room is 2 open stalls covered by a sheer curtain that other customers can kinda see inside depending on where they sit at the bar. & The chairs in there are absolutely foul, look like they were scooped out of salvation army dumpster. I don't understand why they don't value the dancers enough to give new chairs :/
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    Unless a deep cleaning and renovation of G Spot was done before covering from Leave it to Beavers, G Spot is far dirtier than Getaway.

Beavers was nasty.
  • Different strokes for different folks, but I definitely recommend you coming to check out our changes and upgrades. 🤗❤️
  • mjx01
    a month ago
    "Hazleton & Bloomsburg region" ... ha ha ha. Mustang's is a shell of it's former self afaik. Beavers has always seemed like a shithole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion