tuscl

I'm Just Sayin...

Don't know if you guys have seen this on the news, but there has been 505 earthquakes near Reno Nevada in the past month (including 3 today). By the way, it's not a misprint, that's five hundred and and five. Most of these earthquakes are either at the surface, or within a mile of the surface. This kind of activity portends that magma is trying to make it to the surface. Imagine you're boinking one of the gals at a bordello when suddenly you're living out a scenario from Dante's Peak. I'm just sayin...

4 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    This is no more than a some what educated guess. I lived for 45 years in So. Cal. and 2 years in Japan. I have been through hundreds of earth quakes and none of them were predicted with any accuracy. No body knows for sure when the BIG one is coming.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Yea, but most of the ones in the last week or so have been between a 1.0 and ~3.0...with a couple of exceptions. They've only had about 2 dozen or so "significant" earthquakes in that area over the last month or so. I'd be more concerned if I was on the other side of the Pacific Ocean, but what else is new?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Earthquakes? EARTHQUAKES? We're all going to die!
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Too many stripper breast implants. To save the environment, we should pull the plug on implanbts. Strippers should stay natural.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion