tuscl

Money Talks

skibum609
Massachusetts
Thursday, August 15, 2024 11:10 AM
How do people really feel about things? Well, if money talks, then people feel very differently than their feelings are portrayed in the media. Over the weekend Red Sox outfielder Jarren Duran committed the horrifying sin of (gasp) using the word slut ever. When heckled, Duran responded "shut up faggot".
He had to do the perp news conference, apologize for the emotional deaths of billions and was suspended for 2 days. He was ripped in the news here, on sports talk radio here, nationally and the main theme was trade him, he is a terrible person, excalty why he'll never be a leader, etc.. Yup, leads the majors in doubles and triples, but he said a naughty word so get rid of him.
If money talks, these people are the outliers and not fans of baseball. This unknown guy just set the MLB daily sales record for jersey sales. Used to be Shohei, for the obvious reason that he is the best player and unique. Now it's the homophobe who needs to be traded. Money talks the truth and the news lies.

18 comments

• shailynn
    a month ago
    Bob Higgins’ interview didn’t go over so well when he used the same word referring to Xavier students.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    Surprised they don't make him register as a sex offender.
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    One thing I would never wear another man's jersey, idk why dudes do that.
  • Meshuggah
    a month ago
    It was cool to say gay people point out faggot is not directed at them. Just as south park pointed it, you call douchebags, faggots
    i call my best friend KUNT.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    I'm with Muddy. There's something submissive about putting another man's name on your body, like you'd prefer to be him than yourself. Or want him to fuck you in the ass.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Its good to have a positive influence to look up to, Puddy. Better than idolizing gangstas or thugs or criminals. Superheroes, athletes, other celebrities can be a positive influence. Also which average guy wouldn’t rather want to be a celebrity? Most people would rather be a millionaire athlete than what they are currently. Comon now
  • Mate27
    a month ago
    Wait, what was the point of this discussion? Oh yeah, just another lyric in the catalog for “Rage Typist Against the Machine”?

I bet the OP jizzed all over his portrait of Joe Rogan with one hand while typing this. Lol
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^ Your focus on jizz is unsettling to men young lady.
  • Mate27
    a month ago
    Your writing skills are indicative of a mass gun shooter, full of rage and angst. I’ll bet everything that you’re on a gobernment terror list.
  • rawhide2
    a month ago
    am I a faggot cause I wear other men's jerseys? Gives an entire new meaning to 'supporting the team'!
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^^ Do you actually get stupider with each comment or am I just realizing how pathetically stupid you have been along? Were either of your parents human?
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    I've never worn a jersey for the same reason Muddy gave. Payton, Butkus, Favre, Jordan, Gretzky are all greats and hallowed names in the respective sports. But wearing their jersey just seems like something I would think is okay for women and children, but not grown-ass men.
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    The fucking craziest shit I ever saw a man wear went waaay beyond jerseys and was really bothersome. It was in Home Depot the Sunday before the 2020 General Election. A dude well over 6'6" and 225 was wearing a jersey that had the image of a businesses suit with a red tie printed on the front and a white back with the words "like Lions before Lambs" on the back. He wore what looked like a pillowcase on his head with eye holes cut out and the Donald's face printed on the front.

I voted for Donald Trump twice. I'll vote for him again. But that level of submissive hero worship is incomprehensible.
  • WiseToo
    a month ago
    I'm all in favor of Hooter's girls wearing, or should I say modelling, a jersey.
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    @skybum609

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

“The money pigs of capitalist democracy: Money has made slaves of us.

Money is the curse of mankind.

It smothers the seed of everything great and good.

Every penny is sticky with sweat and blood.”
  • Jascoi
    a month ago
    it's the LOVE of money that is the problem.
  • georgmicrodong
    a month ago
    What a bunch of faggots, talking about a baseball player on a strip club site.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    This is a weird thread. Started with a story about a guy using a word that offends some, to talk of jerseys, to a comment about capitalism is bad. CJK needs a new narrative
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion