tuscl

Champagne rooms

It’s my first time in this area, I visited on a Saturday night maybe for an hour. Sat down had a drink with a couple girls. 7/8s I think they were Red and Liberty. They offered a champagne room but they know it’s my first time there because I told them. Anyone have experience with them or some prices I should be expecting for next time

4 comments

• Elitis
    2 months ago
    I'm only here infrequently now, so some things may have changed, but girls don't set prices for anything here. It's all set by the club. VIP is (or at least should still be) $400 for 30 minutes and $600 for an hour. I've rarely been asked for tips here but YMMV in that department.

Experience-wise, it highly depends. I've heard of (and seen "evidence" of) extras (and powdery substances) but never been offered it or asked for it, so it *can* be had with some dancers.

Also, there are two options for VIP, at least for the hour option. I don't remember if you get a choice for the 30-minute one or not, but they can be done in the room towards the front of the club next to the stadium seats with plenty of privacy or they can be in one of the (dark) glass-door rooms towards the left of the area where you pay for dances.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 months ago
    I agree with Elitis on the pricing. The VIP rules have changed ever since I started traveling for work extensively. It used to be if you did anything extra, you had to do it in the VIP and go through the bouncers/door/floormen. None of those people I know work there anymore. I was last propositioned and it was $400 on top of the VIP fee for FS. When I said no, they quickly came down in price, but in YMMV is high here.
  • Cain1
    2 months ago
    Thank you, ever have experience with these girls? Or someone who you would recommend
  • Elitis
    2 months ago
    Neither of the names you mentioned sound familiar to me, so those are probably new additions since I've last been there. As far as someone I'd recommend, if they still work there and you're ok with standard mileage dances, Divine or Gigi are two I always get dances with. Jasmine is fun to feel up. Tiara is nice to look at and feel up, but at least during the one dance I've gotten from her, she was very unenthusiastic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion