Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

I have one night Chi Town

BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutterVIP20945

Do you have a little Italian in you?

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Is this the best ALL nude club within 30 miles ? The ladies on their instagram page seem like 5&6’s/10 ,,, I guess the typical 8/10 ladies won’t dance at ALL nude clubs ?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for 8TM
8TM
•

There are hot girls at 390 who don’t have their pics up on the insta

Profile picture for Cain1
Cain1
•

End up going?

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

Tonight I’ll be there ))

Profile picture for Elitis
Elitis
•

As the resident "harsh rater" here, I rarely see 8+ at strip clubs no matter where I go. As I do in my reviews, I'll mention that I rate based on face only (i.e butterface with a fat ass is still a 6). So, with that said, the best I've seen in my numerous trips to 390 over the years is a 7. Given that, for most "normal" guys, add one or two points to my rating.

Profile picture for Mbizzle24
Mbizzle24
•

What’s your type of girl? They have some decent talent on the weekend

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

@Mbizzle, Spinners with tight buns ! A fake rack is okay but perky B’s are just fine

Profile picture for Mbizzle24
Mbizzle24
•

Nice!! How was it and who did you see?

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

Sadly , I never made it out mongering.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement