tuscl

Admission fee for the lady when she's part of a couple?

deepthinker
Illinois
Saturday, July 20, 2024 9:37 PM
I went with my girlfriend to Gold Club Centerfolds (Rancho Cordova) and we were charged 2 X the $21 admission fee.
I was surprised.
Isn't it normal policy for most clubs to charge a couple just one admission fee? Certainly, less-upscale clubs I think would let lady customers in free.

20 comments

• apieceofsausage
    2 months ago
    I've never heard of that. Y'all are two people so being charged twice makes sense, it's not like her being a specifically female customer really adds anything for the club.

I personally think female customers should *always* be charged admission actually, 'cause they normally spend next-to-nothing once they're actually in the club.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    ^ I'm with sausage, here. 2 people, 2 covers. If I go to the club with a group of 4 dudes we pay 4x. Why would a club want to let ladies in free?
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    In a regular club, sure, admit ladies in free so that it draws in the dudes who buy all the drinks. In a strip club, not so much. No guys are going to the club to look at your girlfriend.
  • ww
    2 months ago
    Doesn't take much "deepthinking" to figure this out.

Change that username!

Lady customers do nothing for a stripclub. Personally, I would charge ladies double admission.
  • Rightfield
    2 months ago
    Personally, I have found that horny female civilians anxious to party add a lot to the festivities in a strip club.
  • funonthaside
    2 months ago
    It's certainly NOT standard practice for clubs to allow free entry to the second person of a couple.

In fact, some clubs don't even allow women to enter. Others charge more for women than men.
  • ww
    2 months ago
    @Rightfield - I don't know what clubs you going to and I don't want to know as I need to stay far way from clubs that need them to add to the "festivities".

I don't go to stripclubs for the "horny female civilians". I can pretty much see them anywhere else in the world - the stripclub is for me to get away from them.
  • whodey
    2 months ago
    In this day and age the clubs may be afraid of a sexual discrimination lawsuit, especially if they charge a cover to some guy that shows up in drag.

In the end a couple is two customers so they should both pay the same cover, the same drink prices, the same cost for lap dances (even if they get the dances "together as a couple" they should each pay the normal price) and they should both tip the girls since they are both enjoying the show.
  • ww
    2 months ago
    ^^^ Is does that sexual discrimanation lawsuit work for the nightclubs that allow ladies in free and charge cover to men?
  • ww
    2 months ago
    **How does**
  • misterorange
    2 months ago
    I don't mean any disrespect to OP, this is just my honest opinion:

Unless your girlfriend is gonna crawl under the bar and suck my dick, I'd rather not see her in a strip club.

• skibum609
    2 months ago
    Every "ladies" night at every club is unconstitutional. So far not one guy in history has had any concerns.
  • RTP
    2 months ago
    Many of the clubs I go to don't even admit unaccompanied females. They will admit a female with a male, but they do charge cover.
  • ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    "Lady"...🤣
  • ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    @Misterorange, I agree. When I see guys hoes in the strip club they always act annoying and over the top, like they are attempting to steal attention from dancers. They usually cause nothing but issues. I talked to several dancers and they all say they get annoyed doing couples dances and say that the women will try to touch them and act up more than the men and the dancers hate them, but have to put on an act to make money.

The way I look at it is if the bitch is in there she should be paying the club house fees and tip out like the dancers do. I agree also that if you bring a woman in there dont act mad when a guy like me offers her some money to suck my dick. Go to a swingers club instead.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    Agreed with the points made on why regular clubs have incentives to let girls in free while strip clubs dont.

I dont agree that the female customers of a strip club are “horny civilians”. Maybe if theyre hoes posing as customers. If they’re going as a couple, it could be that the girl is genuinely bi, but it could also be that the girl wants to keep watch on her man.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    Now regarding lapdances- it doesnt make sense to charge more for lapdances. Lapdances are sold in time increments. If a solo guy gets a 10 minute dance- the dancer is dancing on him and hes grabbing her boobs.
    If two people get the same dancer for 10 minutes- she can still only dance on one person at a time and have two hands on her boobs at one time. So the price of a dance shouldn’t be any different - if a club charges more for a couple to get a lapdance they are basically scamming the customer.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    Well said misterorange and RTM… id gladly let my girl suck you guys off if we were in the same club.
  • funonthaside
    2 months ago
    The women that I've seen in clubs with this men were grabby, loud, and obnoxious.

If male PLs did the things that I've seen women do in clubs, the guys would be in cuffs or in a dumpster behind the club.
  • deepthinker
    2 months ago
    Thanks everyone for your comments and insights! It's all economics for the club, I guess!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion