tuscl

Best clubs for extras in San Antonio Texas

I have to be in San Antonio for 2 weeks for a work function. I'm looking at vsiting one of the clubs there and would prefer one where I can get extras. Where the girls are good looking.

What is more likely there ITC or OTC , what days are best and is it best to go in day or night time and what can I expect to spend for it at whatever club you recommend.

6 comments

• ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    Forgot to say, doesnt need to be anything more than a BJ.
  • Mr Monger
    2 months ago
    Highly unlikely you’ll find that in San Antonio…might gotta get your suitcase ready if u want real “extras”
  • Gribbz
    2 months ago
    Sugars during the day has been the only one I have heard about that it could happen. PTs can be hit or miss at night. Over all the SC scene is SA sucks due to city restrictions. My recommendation is head to Austin
  • ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    Griibz, the restrictions are exactly what makes it good. The girls know money is tight because restrictions so when you go and have money they are more willing to go the extra mile to get it.

• ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    Restrictions are a prime opportunity for OTC.

• Gribbz
    2 months ago
    Readytomonger I just haven't had any luck anywhere. Let me know what you find out. Austin has been my happy hunt ground
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion