tuscl

VERY HAIRY GIRL

rattdog
New York
after a visit to the club yesterday i headed back to the subway to head on home. train arrives, get on and sit down.

every time i'm on the train i always survey around for girls to check out and look at to make the ride enjoyable as possible. none were to my liking so whatever,

there's a girl sitting diagonally across. i've already glanced at her direction a few times as the window is behind her. i like to look at the window while the train is stopping at a station.

my final glance at her made me start to look at her a bit more. it was one of the most visually appalling episodes i may have endured in my lifetime. she's wearing a skirt that went up to the knees. very hairy legs. next i looked up towards the neck and chest area and i saw clumps of hair. wtf!!!

what makes a girl walk out of her home and not give a shit about her appearance at such a level?

8 comments

• misterorange
    3 months ago
    This is NYC, right? Probably a tranny making some kind of statement normal people could never understand, nor want to.
  • rattdog
    3 months ago
    yep. i saw that mutant at the roosevelt ave 74 st station located in queens, ny.
  • twentyfive
    3 months ago
    I can tell you I haven’t been on Roosevelt Avenue in over 40 years, sounds like nothing has changed.
  • gammanu95
    3 months ago
    ^go back to New York, Florida doesn't want you
  • twentyfive
    3 months ago
    ^ look it’s the loser from Chicago
  • georgmicrodong
    3 months ago
    Weird how people who would object, in some cases violently, to someone else telling them how to groom have no problem telling *women* how to groom.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    Body and facial hair is a sign of testosterone, I like my women feminine.
  • motorhead
    3 months ago
    She's a very hairy girl
    The kind you don't take home to mother
    She will never let your spirits down
    Once you get her off the street, ow, girl
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion