tuscl

Changes in the CR

skibum609
Massachusetts
After the pandemic costs in the CR went up dramatically, probably due to pent up spending desires, government money and release from the pandemic difficulties. I am now noticing 3 more changes: On average club attendance, depending on day and time seems to be down between 25-50% in 2024. Just seems less crowded and some weeknights have been totally vacant.
Secondly, not only have FS offers become far more prevalent, but in 3 of my last 4 Desires CRs I have been offered and have had to turn down multiple times during a session to go FS bareback. I find this development to be almost incomprehensible.
Lastly, in 4-5 of my last CRs the dancer squirted. It's been almost like regular sex, not paid sex.
Anyone else care to chime on on their observations?

10 comments

• wallanon
    2 months ago
    "Anyone else care to chime on on their observations?"

Do you carry rubbers? I have some other thoughts but that was the one that demanded to be typed lol...
  • twentyfive
    2 months ago
    I can’t comment on CR costs as most of my interactions are OTC, but yes it does seem like the last few months midweek, the clubs are a bit less crowded, but Thursday and Friday still feels the same.
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    I have never in my entire life purchased or carried a condom. Lifetime I am guessing I maybe used them 25 times. Its a generational thing. I used one for the first time when I was almost 20.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    @skibum - You do bareback FS at Desire? Are you suicidal?
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    ^ Said I was offered it, not that I did it.
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    I bring this up because my usual CR discussion goes like this: Dancer - what would you like to do? Me: The most I can do without a condom. Until the last 3 months not once was FS offered in response to that statement in recent memory.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    2 months ago
    I agree that traffic in general is down.
    Some girls, ski knows who I mean, can attract and keep regulars without an expanded menu.
    Some girls, without reliable REGULARS, are in a turf war for the customers that "play the field".
    When I'm "playing the field" it is almost always BBBJ and often at a bargain price.

By the way, Puddy, I joke that I've been visiting Providence Strip Clubs for 50 years and I never got any virus or infection (Knock on wood) BUT, after a vascular catheterization to put a stent in, I got an infection that got me 7" of new femoral artery and 6 months to totally close the wound.
  • Manuellabore
    2 months ago
    With the right dancer, paid sex is "like regular sex" from the standpoint of the dancer's enjoyment. I don't always hit that mark, but that's definitely what I'm shooting for.
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    ^ amen, but it is rare compared to real life.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    I am assuming "CR" means "C(something) Room", therefore refers to the private dance region of the club. I would guess "Champagne."

Attendance is well down over the past two decades. For example, if a club had a crowd in 2005 of 15 dancers to 25 patrons, in 2024 now it would have about 10 dancers to 8 patrons. Further, in 2005 of the 15 dancers roughly 95% were likely to be valid appearance-wise, whereas today in 2024 of the 10 dancers only roughly 50% meet appearance minimum standards. A few clubs I'm familiar with seem to be getting mildly looser about what happens (or what gets OFFERED to happen) in the private rooms, but the clubs have undergone similar trajectories of licentiousness and restriction in the past. I can't identify a general trend of recent changes toward looseness or strictness given that I know the full pendulum swings of the past 25 or 30 (or more!) years for most of these clubs. I'd say the loosest times were the middle 1990s for SOME clubs, which operated essentially as brothels, with a watershed moment some time in the 2000s for each club when its looseness got permanently shut down. But for other clubs, there have been strict and loose times in about 5-year increments changing throughout those decades and not necessarily andy specific watershed moments.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion