tuscl

The (Almost) Naked Truth Of Strippers

stripperlover777
Baby, Savvy & Rockin' Strippers Rule!
đź‘Ť Pretty Cool Web Article Of A Public Strip Club Experience That Caught Mi Eye While Surfin' SC News. It Gives A Fun, (& Funny) View Of Some Things People See On The Main Strip Club Stage/Floor. I Agree & Since I Like The Main Club Area A Lot, I Think It's Interesting What People Experienced & Think. I've Seen A Lot Of Stuff But More On The Relaxed Side.
Check The Article Link:

https://wildcat.arizona.edu/111538/uncat…

4 comments

• stripperlover777
    •
    3 months ago
    đź‘˝ I Can See Why People Try Out Different Strip Clubs, You Can Get A Variety Of Experience & It Never Goes Old. One Club Can B Rockin' & Smokin Hot, Others Are Just Chill But Fun, Others Are Just Meh.
  • stripperlover777
    •
    3 months ago
    🤠 DJ's Really Have The Best "Almost Naked Viewing" Since They Work On The Floor Even Though There Are Some Partial Full Nude Viewing Depending In The Club. They Get To See The Girls All Day/Night No Matter How Much $Money They Make, So They Are Extremely Lucky. I Like Being Mi Own DJ When Watchin' The Girls Outta' Da Club Weather It B Internet Or Anything.
    "Almost Naked" Is Anything That's Not Full Nude & Not Real Close-Up Viewing.
  • shailynn
    •
    3 months ago
    You should bring your Backstreet Boyz and Paula Abdul CDs to the club next time you go and maybe they’ll let you DJ.
  • Book Guy
    •
    3 months ago
    you did notice the article is more than a decade old?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion