tuscl

Family vs Strippers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, April 21, 2008 10:42 PM
In the last two days I have gotten two emails from 2 different TUSCL buddies that they could not make the convention because of medical problems with their parents. I have been through this too. What it says to me is that even if we are "dirty old men" We still take care of family first. I applude you!

15 comments

• chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    I believe the saying is, "Bro's before Ho's."
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My daughter made a special trip to my house this evening to give me some photo's of me with my grand daughter. Born on Apr 9th. Weighing in at 9lbs. She knew that I wanted to shared them with my favorite strippers tomorrow. Women eat that up. Even some guys. It may not get me laid but I will bet that it lossens some thongs. As she left she told me to have a good time. I'll bet that I do.
  • thedirk444
    16 years ago
    Congrats cat on the new granddaughter. May see you in Cola thursday.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    You know, shadowcat, after a post like that. you are just asking for an attack from feebleimitationludicrouslydifferentman.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    And he will deserve it!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    A special trip to give you a photo of your new born grand daughter. To your house even! What a lucky guy you are to have raised a daughter to possess a moral compass that will allow her to use a picture of her baby to help her decrepid old pervert of a father try to get laid. With family morals like that the kid probably has a hell of a future on the pole. And it wouldn't supprise me one bit if you were her number one customer. Your complete lack of character has never shown through as brightly as it has with this post. If I wewe that kid's father and I saw this I'd come visit you at your house too. To drop the hammer on you.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but words by that idiot will never harm me.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Seeing as how it responded to a message without mentioning it's display name, but rather it's real name, this seems that proves that it knows it is a feeble imitation and is ludicrously different.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Clubber your insistance in polishing Shadowcat's belt buckle is a bit strange. But the fact that you continue to back a loser like him speaks volumes about you.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Thank you, feebleimitationludicrouslydifferentman. I would expect no less from you. I mean really, would I wish to be compared to you? I think not! Now, go away. I prefer not to use the "ignorant" button.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Clubber you are by far the most unoriginal bastard on this board. All you do is repeat yourself. Why is that? Shadowcat must be in up to his elbow for you to be such a puppet.
  • IDleStripper
    16 years ago
    Yeah Jeanne is a real piece of work, she's daddy's little strumpet.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    IDleStripper, Not cool to use her name on this board she does not particiopate here. As much as I think Shadowcat is a scumbag it is not fair to discuss his daughter other than what he voulenteers in his posts.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    The pictures were an enormous success. I don't think that hey helped me get laid but I did get FS ITC yesterday and today for $100 a pop. Those of you who have met me in the club know by whom.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Congratulations on using a picture of your new born granddaughter to help you procure the services of a prostitute at a price that would make an AARP member smile! With smooth moves like that it is no wonder you consider yourself the "King" of TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion