tuscl

What can you tell by the size, shape or thickness of a g-string or thong?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Obviously this only applies to topless clubs. I generally have found that bigger and thicker means don't touch it. I have been fooled and been given the key to the chastity belt. I have also found that the ones wearing a cork are more likely to be more permissive, but then again, I have been fooled. In a totally nude club, in the private dance room, I have only rarely been fooled.

9 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    Of all the clubs I've been to, the only one where the G string theory holds up, and it's only a 50/50 thing is St. James. Fifty percent of the time, a girl with a tiny G string offers extras. Other clubs, doesn't mean anything.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    I too think that bigger & thicker means keep out. But I've had a lot of girls pull it down just a bit to make access easier - and then they usually they allow finger play. Loose fitting, thin material certainly gets my attention, which then leads to dances and fingers exploring. But I've had lots of girls pull away when I get under the cloth.

I dunno, maybe what they are wearing is all the have in their locker that's clean that day. Bottom line is: some do and some don't and it doesn't matter what they are wearing.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    A question that will keep the small yellow bus crowd awake nights pondering the meanings of g-string width...
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    If you see the g-string flashing with neon lights and it says "STAY OUT" in front and on the back you see "YES, THAT MEANS YOU!" then I would take that as a sign.
    Or if you see "NO STRAY CATS HERE" "NOT EVEN SHADOWCATS" that might be another sign.

Now if you see a bunch of flashing advertisements going by on her g-string, you're no longer in the early 21st century.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    The thong for some does depend on what they have clean..
    For me, its what looks best, or what goes with what outfit..
    I like tiny thongs, they look better, and show off what tiny pussy I have..
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    ... cork ... ?
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Book Guy: The reference to a cork may refer to the riddle of 'Do you know what is the smallest bikini in the world?' Answer: '2 band-aids & a cork.'
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I thought it was a place in Ireland ...
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I don't usually study the g-string too much. I just want to see whatever they're willing to show me. I do wonder why some dancers wear 2 thongs or g-strings when I thought the purpose of a strip club was to show themselves. Maybe in a topless club they are just nervous about showing more than they want to. When I see someone who looks too afraid or is wearing so much that they seem restrictive, I'll just stay away and look for the dancer who looks more carefree and not so nervous. This whole society in my opinion is too restricted and afraid of showing any tits, nipples, or anything in public of the human body. Seeing an image of the human body isn't going to kill anyone unless they're real old with a weak heart. Meanwhile we allow bloody shootings to be shown on tv all the time, drugs, guns, and violence is ok to be shown on tv in the US.

However show a female nipple in public or accidently show some nudity in an adult topless club, pull out the mega bucks fines, shut the place down, pass new restrictive laws, the horror of it, when will it ever stop, it's a menace to society. Ok, sarcasm off. I'm trying to point out if anyone reads this that showing the human body is not the menace to society that some make it to be. If someone wanted to make society safer, they should try to cut down the violence on regular tv and in their own towns and cities instead of attacking adult clubs. Guess I got off topic here. I think I need to go back to sleep.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion