creating your own market

DickJohnson
Illinois
i was out recently at a club and was sitting back with my cocktail watching the goings on and noticed a blonde girl was virtually the only one givin dances. she wasn't particularly real hott, had a kinda skinny bod but definitely nice to look at. affter a while i realized the reason why she was getting so many dances was because she liked to step up on the chairs with her butt over the guys face and grind away. now ive had that happen to me and sometimes its great other times its nasty. these guys seem to be enjoying it, im sure that was her own little niche move.

2 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    It is nice when dancers try and make their own market. Too often it is copycat-city. This one hottie thought she has creating her own market because she pulled in a lot more, but has different hotter look. Her looks alone could have explained her "created market." But, she also will to do the GFE.

Another dancer credit her higher earnings with her own personal costumes. I'm not into costumes at all, but damn she had a fine eye for hewing hot habiliments.

• DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I can definitely say too many are copycats, which is probably why a lot of dancers just don't do anything for me. On the other hand, some probably fall into their own market, like my #2 alltime favorite, who was a busty redhead in a club with few, if any, redheads, and few that were truly busty. There was also the one dancer who was 6'5". She was definitely popular, and I doubt it had anything to do with anything other than being really, really tall. Then there is the grandma dancer at my favorite club. How many seriously old dancers are there? Its not a niche with a lot of customers, and a lot of people are critical of her presence in the club (one of my favorites goes off on a rant every time I see her there about her, and I usually kill it by saying she isn't her competition), but she keeps her customers happy and she makes money. Of course, its probably all extras, but if that's what everyone wants, more power to them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion