tuscl

Lady Gaga says Trump ‘believes his fame gives him the right to grab women’

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Wednesday, June 19, 2024 2:27 AM
Title says it all.

This is the full speech:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJTUDWh7xO…

19 comments

• funonthaside
    3 months ago
    And Gaga seems to believe her status as a once-popular artist gives her a right to spew hate regarding politicians.
  • jaybud999
    3 months ago
    Aye, you know how close the douche has to be to get the job done?
  • Dqirish
    3 months ago
    Trump said that himself in the Access Hollywood tape, verbatim. You remember, when all the Republican hollier then thou tight asses suddenly fell in love with "locker room talk"?
  • motorhead
    3 months ago
    This is beyond hypocritically funny. The liberal Hollywood power players from Louis B Mayer to Darryl F Zanuck to Bill Cosby to Harvey Weinstein have always used their status to terrorize and victimize women. To single out Trump for this practice is nothing but political posturing in an election year.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    Wait, Lady Gaga is still alive?
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    Let's reverse the narrative. How many women give up their pussies in exchange for attention from rich/powerful men?
  • shailynn
    3 months ago
    Haha Lady Gaga - I read recently that a lot of her fan base turned on her when she started using Ozempic.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    @fun - someone once said you could put a potato on stage in front of 10,000 people and some woman would want to fuck it.

The SNL Tom Brady sexual harassment skit is right. They will let rich, powerful men "grab them by the pussy."
  • twentyfive
    3 months ago
    Threads like this say more about the OP than any commentary they draw, and what this and most other threads posted by this OP say about him aren’t very good.
  • 5footguy
    3 months ago
    Groundbreaking stuff from a video posted on Nov 3 2020, prior to the last presidental election.
  • founder
    3 months ago
    Our country would be so much better off if Gaga was president
  • Hank Moody
    3 months ago
    5footguy nailed it. After all of the media gaslighting for the last ten years, who still falls for this rehashing of old news like it’s current?
  • motorhead
    3 months ago
    I’ve never watched the 2018 version of “A Star is Born” with Lady Gaga - and never will. I saw the 1976 version with Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson and it may be the absolute worst film I’ve ever paid to watch in a theater. So, yeah, I hold grudges even with a different cast.
  • Hank Moody
    3 months ago
    The original A Star Is Born was done in 1937. It’s been remade four times. The one that Bradley Cooper wrote and directed was pretty good. It’s not a happy story, but it was good to watch at home.
  • Book Guy
    3 months ago
    Dang, I grab women all the time and I'm not even slightly famous. Should I run for office?
  • rawhide2
    3 months ago
    who cares what a celebrity thinks? you would have to be a moron to follow the political views of a celebrity!
  • Hungryhunnypot
    3 months ago
    I thought this was a straight message board for guys who like naked women. This discussion thread looks like a forum for guys who want to tea-bag Donald Trump. A guy found liable for sexual assault.
  • motorhead
    3 months ago
    ^^

Eh…it depends. How many discussions can you have on what pants to wear, or how to easily cross the border to TJ, or what’s on Amber’s menu Plsyhouse. Even Stripperweb (RIP) had a separate section for OT threads - politics, movies, TV, finance.

Despite being a misguided Marxist, the OP did put this in the political discourse section so you could have easily chosen not to partake
  • 5footguy
    3 months ago
    "I thought this was a straight message board for guys who like naked women. This discussion thread looks like a forum for guys who want to tea-bag Donald Trump. A guy found liable for sexual assault."

The OP, who is an avid Trump-obsessed hater, a leftie in the 3rd post, and you are the only 3 people who have even mentioned Trump. All the other talk has been about Gaga.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion