tuscl

Nuru Massage

Tuesday, June 18, 2024 9:44 PM
Total rookie question, but wondering if you guys can help out. I saw this ad on some message board -- I know its too good to be true, but... [view link] [view link] I messaged them and got the address. I've driven by a few times. It's an old Chiropractor office on a busy intersection in Hollywood. At least one of the models listed on their IG today (they update it every day, so depending on when you look she might not be there) is a famous IG model that I'm 99.9% won't be there. So how does this work? Is it a total scam? Just different girls once I get there? Or will I show up and end up on the news like Robert Kraft? Appreciate the insight.

14 comments

• whodey
    15 days ago
    If it seems too good to be true it usually is so trust your instincts. I'm not familiar with the scene in California, but I have been to a few "massage" parlors that don't really hide the fact that they are basically just brothels. I used to go to one called Body Sensations in Louisville for a few years and usually it was the girls that I had booked that were there for the appointment. I would suggest checking sites more specific to the massage parlor scene for reviews. Sites like Rubmaps are good in most cities and others like usasexguide are decent in some cities but not others. If you can't find some realistic reviews online it is a gamble that I wouldn't suggest taking.
  • shailynn
    14 days ago
    Cmon dude - those are all fake photos. Nobody that looks like that is going to run their body against your hairy ass for $160.
  • funonthaside
    14 days ago
    Do you really think a famous IG model is doing that? And, if she were, she would advertise to her own subscribers/viewers. At least the bait-and-switch poster was foolish enough to use photos which clearly don't represent their actual providers, so that's it's more obviously a misrepresentation of reality.
  • skinnywhiteboy
    14 days ago
    At those rates most likely it'll be a fat chick and all you'll get is a HJ. They'll ask for more for a BJ or FS. Where I live you can get a BBBTC and FS for $200 from an AMP but places that advertise Latinas and white ladies always want more money for lower quality service. You're better off just going to any of the thousands of store front AMPs in your area. At least with those if you don't find the lady attractive you can just make up an excuse like "I forgot my wallet" and walk out the door.
  • skinnywhiteboy
    14 days ago
    If you do choose to visit this place whatever you do don't agree to sexual services before getting a massage. Where I live they ran a sting operation a few years ago out of an establishment just like this and arrested dozens of guys who agreed to sex before even walking into the massage room. That's another advantage the Asian places have, most police departments don't have any Asian female officers. A link to the AP story about the sting operation if anyone is interested [view link]
  • bang69
    14 days ago
    Don't fall for it. It'a possible sting operation by the cops
  • Dolfan
    14 days ago
    I agree with the others that it's probably bullshit, but its because I feel like most of those ads are bullshit. Not because of the IG girl. "Famous IG model" doesn't mean a lot to me. I know a couple of girls that I've been with ITC/OTC from south Florida clubs for $200ish have half a million or more followers on IG.
  • shailynn
    14 days ago
    ^ yeah even 10 people follow Muddy on Instagram so there’s fools everywhere I tell ya!!!!
  • 5footguy
    14 days ago
    Always protect yourself. Use a VPN. Use an incognito browser. Don't be signed into a google/other account. Never text from your real phone. Do a reverse image search. Those girls in the photos do not work there.
  • rivalry
    14 days ago
    Thanks for the info everyone. Seems at best a bad experience and at worst a sting operation.
  • chiefwiggum
    14 days ago
    Nuru massage is a real thing, but very, very few places practice it for real. It needs to be done on an air mattress (or something similar) and it needs to involve nuru gel. I was told the real way to do it is in Asia, but I haven't been so I can't comment. The closest thing I got was in Canada and from what I've read, it seems (mostly) legit. The nuru practitioner has to be trained because you can really hurt someone with all the slipping around (it's a low chance, but higher than your regular rub and tug). Also, I don't like the nuru gel. It's supposed to be tasteless, but it's not, not really. It kind of tastes like baby oil, but less so. Also, the texture is weird, it's thick. That being said, any nuru massage in LA/SoCal is going to be with regular lotion and some sort of body to body slid on a narrow table. Some girls can manage the narrow table, others cannot. Service is going to very, but most of them is going to be HJ. If you ask on Usasexguide they know which ones are the good ones, but it's hard getting info from them. Also, these places change names a lot. It's going to take a good amount of digging to find what you want.
  • rivalry
    14 days ago
    Thanks Chief, less interested in the oils and legit nuru. Air mattress? Lol who cares. Seems to me that nuru just means "naked massage." I knew the pictures were too good to be true, but was hoping for feedback on how to verify if it was a legit place just with less attractive women. I actually do see a comment referencing this place on USA Sex Guide and it makes it seem legit. But I don't have an account there and get a headache any time I look on their forums. AMP kinda bum me out anyways. I like to avoid anything that could get out though, so I'll stick to boring ol Strip Clubs for now.
  • Book Guy
    14 days ago
    It's frustrating that USA-SG and other internet resources aren't keeping up with the info usefully any more. There was a time when the internet had reliable info about AMPs and similar outlets, but more and more you can't really get the info or trust it if you do get it. BTW I'm personally not sure in specific about the LA area, that's not my territory at all, the info could be quite good or abysmal, I wouldn't know. I've seldom found the AMP experience to be as good as it might seem at first. There were some places in the sticks East New Orleans in the range of 2000 to 2010, but they've changed hands and modified; the French Quarter and downtown places have always been rip-offs. There are places near-ish the Airforce Base in Tampa that are reliable but when I lived near there I would prefer to attend the "lingerie modeling" studios in Drew Park instead. It wasn't that I would not prefer an Asian woman, I'm mostly a race-neutral-poundage monger, I'll bang anything as long as she's hot enough. Rather, I felt there were signals that the AMPs bordered on exploitation. The women didn't always speak fluent English and might not "want" to be doing what they were doing in the same way that it seemed the lingerie girls had full choice. I couldn't confirm true exploitation or trafficking ever, but I felt unpleasant enough that I steered away from anything that had some of the signals, just a "spidey sense" response. Over my mongering career I've had good service from most AMPs. Excellent times in Houston, but I always arrived well armed with clear and (seemingly) reliable reviews in advance. Toronto rub-and-tug places and "nuru" places are dime-a-dozen, rather inexpensive, very reliable (TUSCL reviews some of the fancier ones). I don't patronize the New Orleans ones any more.
  • chiefwiggum
    13 days ago
    I forgot to add: In LA/SoCal, there is only one (maybe 2, 3) places that actually gives you an accurate rep of what the girls look like. I forgot which ones, but if they look like real pictures, most likely it's the one I'm talkinga bout. However, 9/10 it's HJ only. Some of the other places, like the places that clearly use "pictorial representations" can be FS and it's roughly the same price as AMP (btw, I'm done with AMPs, my luck has always been old women and I like asians). However, unlike AMPs, ymmv, if you look at the comments whereas AMPs seem to be more consistent. Info is sparse because places get shut down, but knowing LA, it's because someone didn't get the right envelope.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion