tuscl

Talkin' With A Stripper

stripperlover777
Baby, Savvy & Rockin' Strippers Rule!
When I Talked With Dancers, They Were Really Nice & Layed Back. Conversations Were General For The Most Part & We Just Chilled Out, Or They Would Randomly Ask For Pvt Dance.
I Wonder What Dancers Are "Really" Thinking As Far As Some Things We Can't See, Like The Lusty Stuff, $$$, Priorities, Client Goals Etc....
What Types Of Discussions Makes You Happy With A Stripper, What Excites You & Her, What Topics Do You & The Dancer Talk About The Most @ The Club Or OTC? What Are Their Fav Things To Talk About & Are They Serious About It? Do Things Get Followed Through With What's Being Talked About Or Is It A Lot Of B.S.
I Can Imagine What A Strippers Fav Lusty Likes Are & How They Get Achieved.
Unleash The Venom & Blow The Whistle šŸ‘½

11 comments

• stripperlover777
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    I Really Like The ā–¶ļø YouTube Vids With The Strippers Talkin' About Their Strip Club Experiences & The Stuff That Goes On @ The Club/OTC. A Lot Of Good Insight - šŸ¦
  • CJKent_band
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    @stripperlover777

I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer some of your questions.

Everyone has their own different, unique experiences with dancers every time they meet.

Remember:

ā€œNo man ever steps in the same river twice.
    For itā€™s not the same river and heā€™s not the same man.ā€

~Heraclitus

Q: What Types Of Discussions Makes You Happy With A Stripper, What Excites You & Her,

A: I am happy when she talks about her ability and willingness to make me happy at a reasonable price.

Q: What Topics Do You & The Dancer Talk About The Most @ The Club Or OTC?

A: Any topic that makes us laugh and make her smile and make her feel good is a good topic.

Q: What Are Their Fav Things To Talk About & Are They Serious About It?

A: Most people, dancers included like to talk about themselves and most people exaggerate and are not serious about it.

A: Do Things Get Followed Through With What's Being Talked About Or Is It A Lot Of B.S.

Q: It is a coin toss on the following through with whatever is talked about. Like 50% is just B.S.

I would advise you to not overthink things, just remember Life is an adventure, a journey.

Every new experiences with a dancer is a chance, an opportunity to rewrite the story of your life.

Letā€™s be careful out there and donā€™t fall in love with a stripper.

And remember Pics and Vids or it didnā€™t happen.

:D
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    Welcome to the TUSCL remake of "Alien versus Predator".

I'll let you guys debate which one is the alien and which is the predator.
  • drewcareypnw
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    As long as she can be pleasant and help raise the arousal level in the wind up to heading to the lda/vip, I donā€™t give a fuck what sheā€™s talking about or thinking. I donā€™t enjoy sitting there just chatting with a dancer for the sheer conversation of it. 99.9% of the time, we just donā€™t have anything in common other than my arousal and my money and her body.
  • shailynn
    ā€¢
    3 months ago

Thatā€™s HAS to be the best TUSCL comment of 2024 so far. The best part is these two will debate for 3 hours about women when the only woman theyā€™ve ever seen nude in person is their mom.
  • Book Guy
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    I guess I'm just stupid. The comment, "Welcome to the TUSCL remake of "Alien versus Predator"" doesn't make any sense to me.
  • Lanechange
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    A stripper during work hours is a performer. This is one of few simple universal truths about strippers. Degree may vary but if they want to make money they have to fulfill a role that isnt one they would naturally want and they do so in exchange for money.

The longer they do this the more is bottled up. But eventually nature wins and they implode in some dramatic fashion.

What is she thinking? How about will she make enough to pay tip out and have money left for herself. Who is my next mark. How do i get the taste kf ball sweat out of my mouth so i can get the next guys ball sweat? Tammy has herpes i gotta make sure i dont approach any guys she has touched. Do i have enough money so i can get home without blowing my uber driver again.

I do not think we want to know. Just accept the gift of whatever degree they play into our fantasies. Because they die a little every time if they arent alread dead inside. They care about your money. And in order to get it, they cant care about you.
  • TheeOSU
    ā€¢
    3 months ago

I'd say it's more akin to dipshit vs dipshit.
  • rickthelion
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    Cā€™mon folks. Iā€™m starting to appreciate the StripperLovinApe. Heā€™s a demented pervert that capitalizes every word. And he probably hasnā€™t seen a nude female IRL. But the same can be said about a few other folks on here. I mean reallyā€¦think of the level of rage some regular posters expressā€¦and yā€™all know who they areā€¦would a person who has seen a nude female express that much rage?

But the StripperLovinApe also kind of like a performance artist. Would you really prefer demented weirdos that insist on posting political shit in the front room. Strangely enough, there is a frickinā€™ board on this website for demented perverts to blather on about their political bullshit and some of them also insist on posting that shit in the front room. Far weirder than the StripperLovinApe

I say let the StripperLovinApe liven up the place with his weirdo poetry. ROAR!!!
  • 5footguy
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    these comments do not disappoint ... times like this I wish we had the upvote button back, would be smashing it šŸæ
  • ilbbaicnl
    ā€¢
    3 months ago
    When I talk to convenience store cashiers, sometime they randomly ask me if I'm going to fucking buy something. And the people behind me in line randomly ask me to hurry the fuck up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion