tuscl

Interesting News Item

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I saw that Dr Pepper has passed Pepsi and moved into second place behind Coke for the best selling soda.

Watching what a lot of younger people drink, I would have thought it would be Mountain Dew that would have been the first to overtake Pepsi.

14 comments

• sinclair
    4 months ago
    Pepsi always tasted horrible to me. I know Dr. Pepper always outsold Coke and Pepsi combined in Texas and Oklahoma. When I drink soda, Dr. Pepper is my go-to. The clique I came up with used to do Crown and Dr. Pepper, instead Crown and Coke. I would imagine Mountain Dew outsells Pepsi of you combine all the different flavor variations of Dew. I definitely see more people buying Mountain Dew than Pepsi.
  • shadowcat
    4 months ago
    Did you know that their is is a national Coke fan club? Even a local chapter in Atlanta the home of coke. I know one member. They are serious about their love for coke,

https://www.cocacolaclub.org/
  • Muddy
    4 months ago
    I was never a big soda drinker but I would have it from time to time at like Taco Bell or whatever but a while back, completely gave up all sugary drinks for the most part. It changes your pallet where now most things are too sweet and sometimes downright inedible.

When I did drink soda Dr. Pepper was always the best tasting one by far. I always heard a rumor that Mountain Dew made your dick smaller which stopped me from touching that one.
  • rattdog
    4 months ago
    pepsi<=coke from a soda tap at a fast food joint=taking a girt for lappers that's a 7-9.

canned coke=girl that's a 6 lappers. if the above is not there you settle for this.

dr pepper=a girl you see at a club giving lappers that's at the repugnant level. you see her giving a guy a dance and they're also making out real hard. the guy is not that bad looking either, making you wonder of all the dancers that look good why choose the dr pepper of dancers? just makes you wonder, shrug the shoulders and then ultimately go well allrighty then.
  • rattdog
    4 months ago
    i gave up soda for the most part. maybe a ginger ale a few times a year. but if nedicks orange soda ever makes a comeback there starts a new bad addiction for me.
  • shailynn
    4 months ago
    I think I am addicted to Diet Coke. I guess that’s better than heroin. On a typical day I consume 2-3 12oz cans. I think I’m addicted to the fizz. I’ve tried seltzer, it’s okay, but not the same.
  • Rightfield
    4 months ago
    They talk about replacing meat with some fake plant based protein. I ask how could they ever do that when they can't even make a diet cola that I can stand to drink?
  • crosscheck
    4 months ago
    Dr. Pepper has always been my personal favorite. Now that I'm diabetic, I've switched to Diet Dr. Pepper and it's surprisingly decent for diet soda. Still don't like Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi though.
  • minnow
    4 months ago
    I like Diet Pepsi because of their Topgun ad back in the 80's.
  • whodey
    4 months ago
    Dr Pepper (specifically the zero sugar version) is about the only soda I drink anymore. It by far has the best flavor on its own, but I do still enjoy a little bit of Coke with my bourbon when I am at a club that doesn't have any real high quality bourbon to drink.
  • shailynn
    4 months ago
    'The Cola Wars Are Now a 3-Horse Race'

http://newser.com/s351151
  • misterorange
    4 months ago
    When it's 90° or hotter outside, is there anything better than a Coke Slurpee at 7-11?
  • gammanu95
    4 months ago
    I grew up in a Pepsi household, and could never stand coke. To this day, my Cuba Libre is Pepsi and rum and only Pepsi is allowed to top off a Long Island Iced Tea. I don't drink much pop outside of cocktails, but I do like Dr. Pepper more than Pepsi.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion