tuscl

Las Vegas next week

Friday, May 31, 2024 2:01 PM
Going to CiscoLive in LV for the first time in a few years. Planning to go experience Fremont St as well as a few well reviewed ladies and/or amps. Sounds like Chicas provides the best value per $ so will try it out. What else should I include ?

24 comments

• SteveSutton
    a month ago
    From a club perspective, I went to Little Darlings last time. Great to be at perverts row, good views, fully nude. Girls all tried to sell dances (this is at every club), and insinuated for a hefty sum of $$$ lots was possible in the back. The reviews tend to disagree. Takeout is available. I've also been to Palomino (only fully nude with alcohol) and Talk of the Town in the past. Palomino is the "high end" type of experience with associated cost, while TOTT is a much lower cost but also lower quality experience. Depending on what you're looking for, you can find it on Fremont, any hotel bar after midnight, and of course you already know how to find well reviewed ladies and amp's, so obviously not a novice lol. Enjoy it, and watch your wallet if that matters to you.
  • groundball
    a month ago
    I like Palomino because the nude/alcohol combination is hard to beat. In Vegas I'm not looking for takeout so YMMV
  • gammanu95
    a month ago
    Fremont street sucks now. Better to stay off strip.
  • captainfun
    a month ago
    I’ll be in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks as well. Never been to Freemont St despite many trips to LV over time but plan to check out on this trip. Will hit up Chicas as well just because so many other area options are all glitz no fun
  • Jacks4thson
    a month ago
    Going to Fremont as I hear it is to be experienced at least once. I always keep an eye on the wallet. May have to check out Little Darlings too
  • founder
    a month ago
    I'll be in Vegas next week too.
  • Jacks4thson
    a month ago
    @founder you can be my wingman lol
  • founder
    a month ago
    I'll be in the poker room :)
  • Jacks4thson
    a month ago
    Blackjack and crap tables for me actually
  • Jascoi
    a month ago
    i might visit next week... haven’t been there for a while.
  • founder
    a month ago
    londonguy will be there too
  • Mr Monger
    a month ago
    Las Vegas is a tourist trap everything just expensive for no reason from food to pussy…no thanks
  • stripperlover777
    a month ago
    🌌 🌌 🌌 | 🤸 SC - Cheers - LV
  • stripperlover777
    a month ago
    👽 👽 👽 $ $ $ | Would Luv Road Drives Through The Deserts Of Nevada As Well! ********** | Strip Clubs XOXOXOXO ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
  • Jascoi
    a month ago
    take a drive thru “valley of fire”. cool place.
  • Puddy_Tat
    a month ago
    Las Vegas sucks my left nut, while fondling my right.
  • Cruz_LV
    a month ago
    Palomino :) come visit me!
  • Nixur68
    a month ago
    The biggest clubs are Spearmint, Hippo and Sapphire. They've got the hottest girls and are generally pretty popular. It's a high hustle but if you want the Vegas experience that's your best pick. It'll be fun but it's a high energy scene. The Palomino is kind of cool if you're into girls with tattoos or alt chicks and low hustle. Minks is a bit out the ways but a bit cheaper but still decent. The rest of the clubs are smaller and kind of hit, miss or just clip joints.
  • Jacks4thson
    a month ago
    So I checked out Chicas Bonitas about 11pm on a Monday. It was quite an experience. I was literally grabbed on my way in - didn’t get 3 steps after paying the entry fee and a pretty nice looking Cuban grabbed me. I insisted on getting a bourbon first so I got here a tequila shot. We immediately hit the lap dance room - with about 6 other girls and their targets - and she had her tits out trying to get them in my mouth inside of 30 seconds. $100 for 15 minutes was the push so I said ok. 2 minutes later here comes her friend. Only another $100 for here to join. But wait that also needed another $100 for the original girl. I declined that part but gave her friend $100. Pretty good contact but between the legs was off limits. After 15 minutes (probably more like 8 minutes) they asked if I wanted to continue. I said no because I has spied another girl or two that I then went thru the same process with - but I rejected the friend each time. Extras would be tough here due to the small LD area but I could see it may be possible during a slow daytime shift. Doubt I will return. Ran thru too much $$ in a short amount of time.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    You need to own that you’re responsible for running through too much cash. There isn’t a better bargain in Vegas. Learn how to say no to a two girl dance if you don’t want a two girl dance.
  • Jacks4thson
    a month ago
    Reading comprehension is a good thing.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    You did a two girl dance and later regretted running through too much cash and said you wouldn’t go back, as if the club was the problem. Chicas is the cheapest place in Vegas. If you can’t control your cash there, it’s on you. What did I miss?
  • Jacks4thson
    a month ago
    Where did I say I regretted it? It was pretty awesome actually.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    Pretty awesome = doubt I will return. Makes perfect sense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion