tuscl

Skinny Dancers in MD VA DC WV?

Sunday, May 26, 2024 7:19 PM
The girls around here tend to run thicker. I’m looking for some skinny little dancers. Any clubs here known for such girls? Or do I have to go back to NYC for that?

11 comments

• ww
    a month ago
    Yeah - go back to NYC for that.
  • Book Guy
    a month ago
    New Orleans has some extremely skinny girls, thin to the point of skinnier-than-a-spinner. They almost inevitably are of light-skinned probably European descent and seem to come from smaller country-town type locations. I do not speculate here as to the reason for their skinniness but I certainly have my theories.
  • Jmanskald
    a month ago
    Thanks Book Guy! I never would’ve placed NOLA as having skinny dancers. I will check it out.
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    The Block in Baltimore has plenty of anorexic-type girls, if that's your thing. Just don't expect them to have tits or teeth.
  • Jmanskald
    a month ago
    What’s wrong with their teeth 😆
  • deboinair
    a month ago
    No teeth? Probably a meth head lol. I haven't heard anything good about strip clubs in DC and MD. Damn I wish they did have a few good ones.
  • Jmanskald
    a month ago
    Eh I don’t mind as long as they are super skinny lol
  • groundball
    a month ago
    Riley at Millstream (dayshift) is pretty skinny. Jessie at McDoogals is *very* skinny and hot af, but IDK her schedule.
  • Jmanskald
    a month ago
    Thanks bro. I’ll keep an eye out for this Jessie girl and see if the club will lmk when she’s working
  • joeyjo
    a month ago
    At fantasies Sol or Angelina 'll get the job done. Lotus and her bff are skinny too.
  • Jmanskald
    a month ago
    Lotus is at Fantasies too? That’s the one on the Block right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion