tuscl

How to ask for a menu ?

I’m new and have not been to any clubs . Wondering what the best way to ask for a menu is ?

18 comments

• gSteph
    5 months ago
    English in many clubs, Spanish in some others.
    Respectfully.
  • skibum609
    5 months ago
    Un menu por favor.
  • datinman
    5 months ago
    Get the attention of a waitress or bar staff and say "Can I see a menu, please?"
  • Puddy Tat
    5 months ago
    Say your l your looking for a Hugh Jackman, Billy Joel, or Frank Sinatra. They'll think you're so clever, and if they're undercover cops, they won't be able to nail you.
  • Jascoi
    5 months ago
    that IS clever.
  • shadowcat
    5 months ago
    I simply ask "What are you up for in VIP?" and then negotiate from there or pass.
  • skibum609
    5 months ago
    I have never actually discussed money with a dancer before going private. Unless I have been with them before I treat it as a dance, until it appears otherwise. Been bitched at 1x in 4+ decades of this about my tip, so it is possible to just wing it and be happy and successful.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    5 months ago
    “Sucky sucky?”
  • Hank Moody
    5 months ago
    You’re not ready.
  • elmer
    5 months ago
    Tough crowd
  • WiseToo
    5 months ago
    Ask the bar staff, "Do you have anything to eat here?"
    They will immediately get a food / drink menu.
    Then with the menu in hand sit down with a dancer and ask her if she has a menu.
    She'll think you're clever and laugh.
    Then you can discuss her menu under the pretense of looking at the food / drink menu.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 months ago
    If you've never been to a club before, then maybe don't ask for a menu at all. Maybe just hang out, tip at the rail, buy a couple of lapdances, and focus on having fun without getting ripped off.

But if you insist, then just ask the dancer for what you want before going to a dance area. If she doesn't offer that, she'll tell you. Then you can decide to get less than what you want or move on. If she does offer what you want, then it's a negotiation on price.
  • Context21
    5 months ago
    Do your homework, read reviews and figure out with dancers are the fun ones.
  • shailynn
    5 months ago
    Chackin fangers and bbq sauce pronto!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    5 months ago
    Once you've had your fill of chit-chat (she generally prefers you get your fill quickly) ask how much dances and VIP cost. Then ask what's allowed during dances and VIP. If you don't hear what you ideally want, say someone told you that ___ was available at this club. She may then say no. Or quote you a tip amount for what you want. It's also surprisingly common that she will give you names of other dancers to seek what you want with. (But, it's not necessarily true if she says "that never happens at this club".) It's highly recommended that you know EXACTLY you much $ she expects. If she lies to you at any point (other than the part about your dick being the biggest one she's ever seen), name the dancer as a ROB in your review. But best not to mention any specific sexual acts discussed, in case LE or stripper SOs look at this website.
  • TravelingBoredBusiness
    5 months ago
    Menu options seem to be limited in most places now. I think this is due to the rise of OnlyFans and how some ladies try to take that route an think the moolah is easier with less putting out.

Last time I got ITC was a BBBJ and it was during dayshift with a great looking lady. Set me back 5 benjis but well worth it. Been to quite a few clubs since and the ladies seem less willing to do extras than before, this is nationwide it seems. The women have gotten lazier. ONce again I think its due to the OnlyFans and social media online junk. Im in mid 30s so not too old and I can even see the wind shifting.
  • ilbbaicnl
    5 months ago
    I'm skeptical that more than a small percentage of extras dancers can make a similar income from OF. At best, their chances are the same as a good player on a high school team becoming a college or minor league player.
  • 5footguy
    5 months ago
    "Last time I got ITC was a BBBJ and it was during dayshift with a great looking lady. Set me back 5 benjis but well worth it."

Ain't no BJ worth 5 benjis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion