Best midsize and affordable US cities to visit as a Canadian (CAD sucks)

Tuesday, April 30, 2024 5:35 AM
I've been to Vegas, spent way too much money on all the "5 Star" hotels and and the pricier strip clubs (bottle service at every single one) and it was honestly 7.5/10 experience for what I ended up blowing there on hotels, car rentals, food and dances. Been looking at all the reviews and midsize cities (not interested in super crowded and overpriced places with a zillion people like LA, NYC or Miami). Where would be your top cities to spend less than $1000 USD if you were to go stay at a nice hotel in a safe neighbourhood and get to go to as many strip clubs, buy a few drinks, buy a few dances, buy a VIP here and there. I'm thinking some cities in Arizona, Florida, Atlanta, Texas? And if it matters, I am going solo and tend to just like to smoke my cigarettes in peace and drink whiskey and tip girls at the stage (I must sit at the front haha). Not looking for crazy loud club environments.

8 comments

Detroit. Stay at a hotel near the airport. You can Uber to suburban clubs like Flight Club and Landing Strip.
jackslash
20 days ago
Dallas/Ft Worth has extras clubs. No smoking in Dallas, but most have smoking patios.
DickyDoo2
20 days ago
Pompana Beach Florida
gator469
19 days ago
If high mileage is important, I'd second the suggestions for the clubs near the DTW airport, or in Pompano Beach (near Fort Lauderdale.) Then again, if you're going to take the trouble to fly to either one of these places from Canada, why not just go the extra few miles and fly to SAN and go to Tijuana? For affordable (with good mileage but not like DTW or PB), you might consider Philly, Atlanta, or Phoenix.
RonJax2
19 days ago
Why not stay in your country and go to Montreal? It is safer and cheaper than most of the cities mentioned. Plus no need to worry about the poor exchange rate
PredragDr
18 days ago
Because Canadian girls are fucking stuck up and "polite" (but just fake nice). I hate the vibe. Haha. America feels like home...
hotgirlspls
17 days ago
Providence, Rhode Island.
Hungryhunnypot
17 days ago
Sorry buds, I don't care for extras lol just makes me a bit nervous with catching something or just their pussys smelling wack. Anyways, Thank you for the recommendations!
hotgirlspls
17 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion