tuscl

Ft. Worth Club: New Orlean's Nights???

Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:13 AM
Does anyone out there know if a club called "New Orlean's Nights" still operates in the Ft. Worth area? I don't see it listed on [view link], but their website still looks active? I was just curious if this club was still around? I have many, many fond memories of the "Night's" from trips I made to the area in the mid-1990's while I worked for BNSF railroad.

4 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Spreading your wings, EH, Colonel? For those of you unfamiliar with TheColonel, click on his name to read his reviews. Especially those for Mettlers Bar and Restaurant in Mankato MN. Founder once deleted a review because it was so unbelieveable.
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    shadowcat, now I'm curious--what about the review was unbelievable??? I read the reviews and they seemed legitimate to me.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Officer: At the risk of being called insensative and a shill, etc. This guy had a fixation with with the dancers at this club. He would go into great detail about how much he liked them and his inability to hook up with them. It was so pathetic as to be unbelievable. Founder thought them so unbelievable that he deleted them. I wish that that he would have let them stay just for their entertainment value. Now I see him in a new perspective. Hence spreading his wings!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Why is it possessive? What is it, exactly, that BELONGS to this fictive place of New Orlean? What is this thing of New Orlean's?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion