tuscl

Sort by Last Comment in Discussions is broken

Friday, April 12, 2024 2:34 AM
Sorting by the Last Comment in Discussions is not working. The order seems quite random. This renders any comment made on a thread which was started more than 2-3 days ago pretty impossible to find.

5 comments

• mike710
    3 months ago
    I think it works but the timestamp at the bottom shows the original post date and time. It's definitely not like it used to be where you could click to the last comment an land on it with a thread you were interested in.
  • Dolfan
    3 months ago
    Sometimes the button stops working. If you refresh the page or navigate away/back it starts working again. If you don't see the url change to include ?sort=ts or ?sort=lcd, refresh and try again. I do agree the timestamp/user for the last comment is no longer there & kinda a bummer tho.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    3 months ago
    Yeah the last layout change removed all the spacing from my bio and bunched all the text together. So I want to delete it but I haven't even been able to edit it for weeks. And sometimes if I scroll the site too fast it just crashes and gets an error, so I have scroll slowly. Hope the bugs get worked out at some point...
  • jwhat9
    3 months ago
    it was useful when it actually showed the time elapsed since last comment.
  • Dolfan
    3 months ago
    I don't like the elapsed time, I much prefer the timestamp.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion