tuscl

Red Bull

Friday, June 14, 2024 12:25 AM
It's the go-to drink for girls around here, at least the Cubanas. Don't these 22 year olds know that when they drink red bull they're just drinking caffeinated sugar water, and that those calories go right to their belly? If my job was based on my body, no way I'd be drinking that shit all day long, but many of them do. They can get away with it for a little while but you can't outrun nature.

7 comments

• Puddy_Tat
    5 days ago
    I hate the taste of artificial sweeteners, but somehow I've developed a taste for Sugar-Free Red Bull on the rocks (but only the sugar-free variety, can't drink any other Red Bull). Dancers aren't known for long-term (or even short-term) planning abilities. All that alcohol and drugs catch up to them quickly.
  • Manuellabore
    5 days ago
    I'll mention that to my "Hed Bull" drinking regular. I'm sure she'll appreciate it
  • sinclair
    4 days ago
    One thing I have noticed about Cuban girls is that they don't seem to care much about working out or being toned compared to American girls. Some even seem slightly bloated in the stomach, possibly from a diet heavy in rice and beans. I am a fan of Bucked Up and Bang. They are both sugar free energy drinks that pack 300 milligrams of caffeine per can.
  • nicespice
    4 days ago
    What a shame. Good thing alcohol is known for being zero calorie with minimal health affects 🥳
  • elmer
    2 days ago
    Red Bull taste like crap but add jägermeister you get a totally different taste After 3 or 4 Jager Bombs who cares about sugar and calories
  • Puddy_Tat
    2 days ago
    ^ Jager? Might as well mix with Day Quil. They don't taste much different.
  • elmer
    2 days ago
    ^ I'll give it a shot next time I get the flu
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion