tuscl

Public Service Announcement: Beware "Too Eager" Dancers.

ggofv
Alabama
I apologize if this has already been covered on TUSCL (just recently rejoined VIP). Please be careful of what I call "Too Eager" strippers (if there is a better abbreviation, I would appreciate it). I am talking about the type of ladies who watch the door for any guy to come through, rush-talk you to try to get a VIP dance (within the first 3 minutes of you entering the club), lie about possible extras (if the club has that kind of atmosphere), and proceed to scam you once you have paid for the room (I believe this is called up-selling, correct me if I am wrong).

If the mods have a problem with this post, or there are some additional rules I need to follow, please let me know. I just wanted to warn people (and from reading some of the club reviews, that this happens somewhat frequently.

19 comments

• shailynn
    6 months ago
    Maybe they’re just excited to see me and my trouser snake?
  • Rod8432
    6 months ago
    They're called Door Vultures. Most Cuban-populated clubs got'em. I'm never in the mood the instant I walk in. I prefer to take a leak, get a drink, and chill while shaking off the road grime. However, not every PL agrees, and many have good stories to back'em up.

As with any girl at any time, if what exactly happens in VIP is important to you, then don't hesitate to pre-negotiate.
  • nicespice
    6 months ago
    —>“If the mods have a problem with this post, or there are some additional rules I need to follow”

Ahahahahaha
    -clears throat-

Welcome to tuscl.
  • ggofv
    6 months ago
    I'm with you Rod. I sometimes have to drive 30 minutes out to get to a club (North Alabama). The vultures tend to be the most desperate. I don't see them during dead shifts either, it almost always around midnight on Weekends
  • boomer79
    6 months ago
    Yeah. Usually door vultures are less in demand and are more aggressive. The best have people coming to see them who they know will buy so they don’t need to do that.
  • motorhead
    6 months ago
    Door vultures
    Bathroom Trolls
    ROB’s

Remind me again why we put up with clubs 😧😧
  • rickthelion
    6 months ago
    I don’t see the problem. The sexy females are always eager to see a rick. ROAR!!!
  • skibum609
    6 months ago
    The best advice I could give anyone new to the hobby is to automatically turn down the first dancer to approach you 100% of the time because it is the right move 99.7% of the time. They attack first because once you see the wares of the other vendors they have no chance.
  • Dolfan
    6 months ago
    Systematically turning down the first girl who approaches you is a knee jerk reaction. You have to distinguish between a Door Vulture and a girl who just happens to be first. Perhaps on your first few trips you won't be able to distinguish and you'll be better to just turn down the first one every time, but that's not a good long term strategy in my opinion.

I'd say be leery of the first girl who approaches you, but don't just automatically turn them down. Read a bunch of reviews, you'll quite often see stories of guys turning down the first girl because they just arrived only to spend the rest of their visit trying to get her attention again. And you'll read a bunch of stories of guys who walked in, talked to that first girl, and walked out happy. There will be some tales of woe as well, but they aren't predominant.

Many, many times I've had a great time with the first girl who approaches. Not Door Vultures mind you, but not every girl who happens to approach early on your visit is a door vulture. Sometimes it's just dumb luck, she happens to be making a lap looking for interested customers & I happen to have just walked in. Many, many times I've had poor experiences with dancers who wait a while to approach.

I have seen correlation between Door Vultures and ROB techniques, but I haven't seen anything to suggest the Cuban's do it more than any other type. In my experience, it's usually dancers who are older or otherwise less universally appealing without regard to ethnicity. As an example, the south Florida clubs are loaded with Clubans. But very few of our clubs have regular Door Vultures. The clubs that do, are the ones that have a wide range in dancer quality. In the clubs where 6's have to compete with 9's, the 6's often resort do Door Vultureing. I also see that technique a lot from traveling dancers, so clubs that hire them often have a couple door vultures.

And for me at least, almost everything in the strip is a sliding scale with respect to hotness. I'm more willing to take a chance on a dancer with a few imperfections in her approach and attitude if she's smoking fucking hot. But a dancer with a middling appearance pouncing on me the second I sit down and immediately pushing for a dance or a room isn't gonna get far.
  • mickey48066
    6 months ago
    Since you're being approached, that's a good opportunity to give them my "take it or leave it price." The lower level girls have often provided good service at a good price. Although setting in is fine, if I can get in, shoot my sticky vanilla, and be on my way, great.
    You read about a lot of simps and members of the worship culture on here who pine after a girl, give her $20 at the stage in hopes she'll talk to them, and then get quoted some outrageous rate. What a bunch of losers. Way too much is made on finding that perfect girls who will make your dreams come true. Fuck that. A hole is a hole. If the first person agrees to your terms and conditions, what's the sense in holding out?
  • whodey
    6 months ago
    "Remind me again why we put up with clubs 😧😧"

I don't know about you, but to me having multiple beautiful young women get naked and grind their body all over mine (and do more depending on the club) is enough for me to put up with the downsides of the clubs. Add in the stage shows and beautiful girls flirting with me on the floor and it's a good time all night during most visits.

As for the door vultures, year 75% of the girls that pounce on you as soon as you get to the club aren't worth dealing with. I have had some good times with a few girls that take this approach. My rationale is if she is hot enough that I would actively seek her out for a dance then I will go ahead and take her for at least one or two basic lapdances as a test run. Worst case scenario I'm out $40-60 from lame dances, but at least it keeps me from seeking her out later and possibly missing out on a good time with another girl while pursuing this one.

If she isn't hot enough that I would actively seek her out later, but is still attractive enough that I would likely get a dance from her later, I generally give her a compliment and ask her to come back in about an hour after I've settled in. If she isn't hot enough for me to want dances later, I just give her a quick brush off and go about my night.
  • Puddy Tat
    6 months ago
    I think almost all of us have been preyed upon by a door vulture, and committed just about every other strip club mistake we've warned against.

Get up, dust yourself off, move on.
  • EastCoaster
    6 months ago
    @ggofv, there's lots of very good advice here from seasoned mongers. You seem to be somewhat new to the hobby, and it may take you a little time and practice before you're able to read the girls and be able to tell what's for real and what's not.

She wasn't a Door Vulture, exactly, but I did have a great time with a Cuban I met very soon after walking into Bare Assets in Paco County FL on a first-and-only visit two years ago when I was passing through and pressed for time.

Among other things in my review, I said I talked to her for just a few minutes. mostly to inquire about the parameters of the experience. "I asked about dance prices; I don’t remember what she said about single dances, but she said it would be $100 for 15 minutes or $150 for 30 minutes. I told her I wanted the half-hour. She was up front in telling me that if I just wanted dances, there was no additional charge, but if I wanted more it would be $100 for half service [she was a bit more explicit than what I wrote in the review] and $200 for full service." If she had been vague at all, I would not have been so quick to take her to the VIP, but geez, it doesn't get much more specific than that -- and I was all in (in more ways than one).

"I was in and out of the club in 40 minutes, spending maybe one minute in the restroom, four minutes getting settled at the bar, five minutes in conversation with Miss Cuba [the only girl to approach me], and the remaining 30 minutes in the VIP with her before heading out. She delivered as promised and was amazing in every respect."

Practice makes perfect, @ggofv. Your time will come.
  • Manuellabore
    6 months ago
    I’ve had great experiences with dancers who hit me up before zi sat down and mediocre experiences with dancers who didn’t approach for a half hour and with whom I had to go through the ritualized small talk, sharing drinks, etc. no rhyme or reason. The key in either case is to nail down expectations in advance. Have almost never been disappointed in those cases
  • iknowbetter
    6 months ago
    I wouldn’t necessarily relate door vultures to ROBs, but I generally want to look around a bit before hooking up with a dancer. Occasionally this backfires on me when I realize the first girl who immediately approached is the hottest one there, but this is usually not the case. It is more common that I see the girl I want when I’m on my way out of the club.
  • ilbbaicnl
    6 months ago
    Strippers just can't win on TUSCL. They're either going to get called pushy or lazy.

I don't care when they ask me, as long as they politely back off after I politely tell them no thank you. If they do that, I may come back later, and ask them if I can change my mind. If they don't, I assume they are too bad at their job to keep regulars, so hard sell is their only hope.

Yes, as in many other situations as a customer, you will have to deal with some hard sell. That's our capitalist society. It's not a good type of society, it's just less awful that the other ones tried so far.
  • RonJax2
    5 months ago
    LOL at @iknowbetter. There needs to be a term for this reverse door vulture you speak of: the egregiously hot dancer you only first see on your way out the door.

I'm always skeptical of the first lady that approaches. I agree with others that it might be an indicator of ROBish behavior, but also agree with @Dolfan that it doesn't make sense to systematically reject the first dancer to stop by because that's not always true. I usually say something like "I'm just settling in and getting a drink, maybe stop by later?" A ROBy dancer will keep pressuring you for dances, which is a reason to reject them outright. I find most dancers though will do exactly as I've asked and come back later.
  • Puddy Tat
    5 months ago
    @ilb, there's a happy medium, though it may differ by customer. Some might get off on being swarmed like a piece of meat. Others might get offended if a dancer initiates any form of social contact.

I'm with you. As long as they're polite and can take "no" or "maybe later" for an answer, and make the rounds, and are cool if I go up to them, that's fine.
  • JamesSD
    5 months ago
    As an observer of human behavior, it always shocks me how many guys get dances from the first girl to sit down and talk to them. Like, there are 20+ girls in the club, and guys just decide "eh, good enough" on their first offer?

I do understand door vulture behavior when it's dead. I also have my personal routine where I normally piss first then get my drink (and order food usually) then settle in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion