When making it rain on a stripper try not the exceed the value it would take…

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 7:47 AM
to bang said stripper in VIP. Just saying. Sounds like common sense but I keep seeing people who don’t seem to think so.

7 comments

instead of getting off from a suck, fuck or a lapper just shower the girl and then walk away with your chin and nose held up high like your the biggest winner of the night and because you can. suuuure!!! one might to figure to at least cop a feel of ass or tit along the way but noooooope. gotta show my bros that's what i'm all about. to the girls that get showered like this they all must think that this is the easiest found money ever. they also must think that these guys are some of the most stupid simps out there but may never admit that out loud other than to those they're real close to.
rattdog
2 months ago
I'm not a make it rain guy, for me I don't stage tip an amount that exceeds what I think would take to encourage her to seek me out after she gets off stage. But, its another area where personal preferences reign supreme. If someone gets entertainment out of throwing money in the air, I say let em have their fun. Maybe they can't get it up, or have herpes, or are married and don't want to cheat, or any number of reasons why they don't want to bang said stripper.
Dolfan
2 months ago
If’s it’s any consolation. Some make-it-rainers at clubs known for that are in fact taking those individual dancers out the club. So it’s essentially a sugar daddy allowance, but with their own alternative delusions than the Brad and Mayzies have on Seeking. Or sometimes, some are money throwing to have fun and let them be.
nicespice
2 months ago
“If someone gets entertainment out of throwing money in the air, I say let em have their fun.” I agree, but I would prefer them to come to my living room, throw their money around, and leave. I’ll even give them something to drink.
shailynn
2 months ago
Anyone who does that is practically screaming "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
minnow
2 months ago
One more addition, I've had a number of strippers ask me to pay them for the back room activities that way. I've begrudgingly obliged a few times. Other times I've given their stripper friend the money to do it on my behalf, which is now my usual approach when asked. They like to be seen getting rained on like that, seemingly doubly so when they were seen going to the room with the same guy. The hope I presume is that the next guy does both, throws money to get their attention, then pays them for the room too.
Dolfan
2 months ago
It might be fun to go up with a stack of Monopoly money and make it rain. See how quickly her expression goes from excitement to pissed off. And how quickly you get thrown out.
caseyx
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion