How much better would fake rakes be if they were way more soft and squishy

Thursday, March 7, 2024 11:25 PM
instead of all rock hard, rock fucking solid? I mean really that's issue right there isn't it. They just don't feel as good as they might look. Nobody has a problem with boobs being larger, that not issue at all, we just want them less stiff. Now I don't know the science behind it, but can we move from the Lacrosse ball implant over to a stress ball implant? We can do this we went to the moon. Light bulb. Wheel. Airplanes. Fire. Internet.

18 comments

I guess you haven't squeezed enough fake boobs there muddy. these ones of the present generation are really nice and soft. the best ones feel very natural to me, but then again maybe I need a larger sample of specimens.
Jascoi
2 months ago
and they can look great too!!!
Jascoi
2 months ago
I knew what you were getting at when you said rakes. damn spell check.
Jascoi
2 months ago
Shit yeah *Racks. Edit button?
Muddy
2 months ago
Of course I recommend Organic Rakes as well for the fall season.
Muddy
2 months ago
I think excessive size and firmness are linked. They can't use the softer feeling implants on girls going up in size significantly, since the implant would basically pancake out. I suppose they could probably use a firm implant to stretch things out and then replace it with a softer one. Or somehow develop one that loosens up over time. A former fave got hers done recently, and they're awful. She had nicely shaped small B's that were admittedly a little on the small size. But she got giant ones that I'd guess were on the borderline of C's and D's. The nipple placement is a little off and they're very firm. I think they had to be firm to retain any sort of shape after being squeezed into her tiny frame. The bigger problem however was that she took off work for the aftercare, which was good in that she doesn't have scaring or anything. But, its bad because she put on considerable weight that doesn't seem to be coming off. So, she went from being a very cute, slim and firm girl with well shaped but smaller than ideal tits to a kinda pudgy girl with tits that are hard and don't really flow with her body shape. Had she gone with a more modest increase, maybe to a small to mid C cup they likely would have been able to use a more natural feeling implant and her recovery time probably would have been shorter, reducing the weight gain. The result potentially being a small framed girl with a little meat on her bones and a proportionate rack, which is something most would have approved of.
Dolfan
2 months ago
@Dolfan Sorry, I accidentally pressed the hate button.
CJKent_band
2 months ago
What’s funny about this is most of the gals I’ve seen, with natural bigguns are usually soft not hard, and they generally have a bit of meat on their frame, they rarely tend to be the type I like best, tall and slim.
twentyfive
2 months ago
@CJ - you can press again to remove the vote you placed in error
RockAllNight
2 months ago
@RockAllNight Thank you, I tried, but didn’t work that time and it worked now thanks again.
CJKent_band
2 months ago
Surgically enhanced boobs look like Boobs and feel more like something other than boobs. Once every year or so I find a pretty dancer with fake boobs, break my no fake boobs vow, get a room and regret it because they are boner killers imo. For those who attend Desires my last break of 13 months ended with a CR with Winter, who is lovely. The fake boobs killed the experience for me, but at least it will be 2025 before I fuck up again.
skibum609
2 months ago
Fake boobs feel like a bag of sand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULYtRZE_VaM
shadowcat
2 months ago
I like jiggly big naturals so the rock hard bolt ons are a no go for me. Crazy that technology hasn't solved this yet.
PAWG_Patrol
2 months ago
The most realistic-feeling implants, the textured silicone, are also linked to much higher incidence of breast cancer. All implants, like any other surgery, require rehabilitation, therapy, manipulation, and care to heal properly. With the few surgeries I have had, I have noticed vastly differing outcomes base dupon how diligently I attended therapy and followed instructions. Breast implants need to be manipulated daily in particular movements to avoid encapsulation and migration. You are very limited, initially, in what types of undergarments and tops you can wear, and should actually avoid underwire bras for the rest of your time with implants and should go braless as little as possible (kind of self-defeating for a stripper). There are other things, but I am not a cosmetic surgeon. All of these considerations have to be balanced out when a woman decides to get her boobs done.
gammanu95
2 months ago
@gammanu Where does one sign up to be a PT tech? Breast implants need to be manipulated daily in particular movements to avoid encapsulation and migration
RockAllNight
2 months ago
Gosh, Muddy, I thought you had turned over a new leaf....😜
ATACdawg
2 months ago
I think it's like a lot of plastic surgery: if it's good you can't tell it's fake. Silicone feels better than saline (which sucks imo), and a subtle under the muscle job feels like real bc what you're grabbing is real, and unless you go for a full breast exam you won't feel the lump under the muscle. What worries me about the "if it's good you can't tell it's fake" principle is: what about trannies? The bad transitions and 1/2 done transitions are obvious, but how many hot female strippers have you gotten extras dances from that were once a male? I hope zero, but I guess there's no way to know! 😬
drewcareypnw
2 months ago
I think new implants today are way better than in the past. Unlike skibum they are not boner killers for me, but the exact opposite. I love the way they contribute to the girl’s overall form and create a visual feast, especially with the right outfit, lots of cleavage and of course side boob! I prefer silicone to the gummi bear boobs, they are more squeezable imho. Nothing against a great pair of naturals, but if they are too big and floppy then I miss the extra internal architecture to give them shape and gravity-defying properties!
azdd
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion