tuscl
Cadillac Lounge
361 Charles St Providence, RI 02904

Has Summer cum & gone?

Saturday, February 24, 2024 4:34 PM
So i go into Caddie often and there was this hot blonde spinner named Summer that i used 2 get dances with. heard she does otc 2 & aims 2 please. I'd go in on a Fri or Sat. haven't seen her in a few weeks. anyone know what the story is? she still work there or go 2 a different club or just do OTC now?

17 comments

• 2LeggedChair
    5 months ago
    New account with this being their only discussion....
  • JM1069
    5 months ago
    bro my account was made last year. urs was made last month. whats ur point?
  • nelly76
    5 months ago
    2LeggedChair, Why does that matter?
  • JM1069
    5 months ago
    yea nelly76 i have the same thought u do. we frequent certain places & spend the most money at these places that have the dancers we are in2. when a dancer ain't there anymore then we kind of are curious if they are coming back or have gone 2 a new club or just are doin OTC so we can continue 2 see them if we have the chance 2. point is 2 give ur money 2 the strippers that ur most attracted 2 not the least attracted 2 isnt it? lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 months ago
    So, connecting dancers by name to extras is not encouraged here. It can jam up the dancer in a number of ways. There's plenty of threads on this topic. Also, it's impossible for us to know if you're a stalker or someone that Summer doesn't want to know what she's doing now. So, we make our errors on the side of dancer safety. If you want to keep track of your favorite dancers, then ask for their burner number or something similar.
  • JM1069
    5 months ago
    understandable.
  • CJKent_band
    5 months ago
    @JM1069 I will play along and comment your discussion, and answer your questions Q: Has Summer Cum & Gone? A: Who knows? Q: anyone know what the story is? A: I am sure someone knows the story somewhere… Q: she still work there or go 2 a different club or just do OTC now? A: Who knows? Officer, you wrote, and I quote; “heard she does otc 2 & aims 2 please.” Why don’t you ask the question to the people you heard say that? Why don’t you go back there and discreetly ask a waitress or any of the staff? Why don’t you call the Club on a Friday night and ask if she is working that night? And if she is not what night she will be working. Officer why didn’t you ask Summer about OTC when you “used 2 get dances with” her? Or invited her out for dinner, or asked her about herself? In any case if you really wanted to know about her the best way would be to do your research at the club. Or you can hire a professional investigator to help you find her. Just be careful out there. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • JM1069
    5 months ago
    HAHAHAHA!
  • JM1069
    5 months ago
    im not the only regular at caddie on this board that wants 2 know the answer bro.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 months ago
    It's possible that at least one of the Caddie regulars on this board already know what she's up to, but they're keeping quiet for the reasons I noted earlier. I get it. I've lost track of dancers I wish I hadn't. The good news is that clubs have other dancers. Find another good dancer and if she's willing to stay in touch via burner. Don't ask club staff where she is. It's a near certainty that they won't say peep about a dancer's whereabouts. Best to move on. Good luck.
  • stripperlover777
    5 months ago
    Ask The Club Manager If That Girl Still Works There! May B The Club Knows What Is Goin' On 📱 📱 📱 📱
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 months ago
    Unless you know a manager well, they usually won't share if a dancer is still working there. I've heard guys ask bartenders, bouncers, and managers and it's usually some version of "No idea". If you're a solid regular, you might get something. Caddie frequently reposts dancer reels to their Instagram stories. That's sometimes useful.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    4 months ago
    Other dancers will usually tell you
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Caca guy had a creepy fascination with summer when she was at Desires. Not that an account with just one discussion posted and no reviews in more than 3 months is suspicious. Just sayin.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    4 months ago
    Fuck her right in the pussy! Then pay her $350. In nickels. Get them in rolls from the bank. She loves that.
  • walter_mitty
    3 months ago
    She dances for a couple of months here and there, and then goes back to her regular life. Sometimes she changes clubs. Plus, she gets a lot of thirsty dudes' attention and exits quicker if she feels fed up.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    3 months ago
    What’s she up to now do you know?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion