tuscl
Cadillac Lounge
361 Charles St Providence, RI 02904

Old Desire Gals

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 4:01 AM
Are some of the ol’ Desire gals here like Summer… Angelina and Leah the Cocktail Waitress?

8 comments

• snoozeuloose4
    a year ago
    Definitely Summer is there. Saw her a few weeks ago. The others, I don't know. The Cadillac, though, is pretty boring during the day shift. Usually only 2 or 3 girls working and they pay very little attention to the few customers that walk in. All in All, not a great experience, even if you manage to see Summer.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Are the CR booths similar to what you get at Desire?
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    Individual dances are open cubbies VIP small booth with curtain
  • snoozeuloose4
    a year ago
    yes they have a curtain, but during the week days, the curtain rooms are upstairs and have some wide open railings that the curtain doesn't cover. The downstairs curtain rooms were always good for some extra action, but they are never open during the day shifts...... and quite frankly, if you are a day guy, this place is not what it was pre covid. Now it generally isn't worth the walk in, with the metal detector and the bouncer scanning your ID, (who knows what they do with that), then when you are in, there are few dancers and very few customers.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    So it’s not a good place for action except maybe at night? I remember it used to be big on second base hits albeit wasn’t cheap either.
  • crosscheck
    a year ago
    Years ago there was a lot of fun to be had at Caddy, but I'm talking minimum 5 years ago. I haven't been there in a long time, but the last time I was there, the nude room had been turned into a sports bar, the talent was not what it once had been, it was even pricier than it had been, and all in all I didn't have any particular reason why to go back again. The murder in the parking lot last year didn't exactly do much to change my mind either.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Yeah and they haven’t even solved that murder yet which seems shocking to me. That kind of scares me away a but from here and also the shot that’s gone down at Wonderland.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    I meant to say scares me a bit from here and the shit that’s gone down at Wonderland. I don’t even want to go to whatever new clubs have come out of Cheaters after that 15 year old was dancing there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion