tuscl
Cadillac Lounge
361 Charles St Providence, RI 02904

What’s the deal with this place?

Saturday, October 7, 2023 5:36 PM
A lot of reviews mention limitations here? Or say it’s a non-strip strip club. And the prices look high. So what’s the appeal here? Am I missing something?

21 comments

• loper
    10 months ago
    I haven't been in years. I don't like places where the dancers set their own prices, even for lap dances.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    Yeah or where murders happen. The violence kind of scared me away from here and from Wonderland.
  • Rrrover1995
    10 months ago
    Been there the last 2 Saturdays. To my surprise it’s been pretty good. If you do VIP it’s 50 to the house, 200 to the dancer. Fond of spinners and each time I’ve found somebody cool for vip. Ratio of guys girls has been 1:1 or pretty close. Time of visit has been 2:00 on Saturday’s.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    200 for 15 minutes? I hope you’re getting your moneys worth of yes. It’s 40/100 at Desire. If you like Spinners do you like Summer the Spinner?
  • Rrrover1995
    10 months ago
    Yeah it’s pricey but greater certainty for a good time, I think. Have tried desires but really don’t have the time to become a regular. I’m in and out in under 60 minutes. Not familiar with Summer. Saw an AA this past Saturday, cross b/n a spinner and hardbody. Great time. There Saturday afternoons.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    ^Other than Loper the thread is one person. No one gives a fuck about the Cadillac, except for trolls,
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    Says the douchebag on the Cadillac discussion board.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    Wah, wah, wah said the little girl troll.
  • Rrrover1995
    10 months ago
    Huh? This thread for whatever it’s worth is pretty civil. Caddy sucks more than it doesn’t but maybe things are changing?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    Skibum trolls the shit out of me for some reason. He whines that I’m a troll but then shows up on the Cadillac board to say who cares about the Cadillac? He does obviously.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    Hey does Leah the cocktail waitress still work here? She’s a delicious little snack!
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    ^^Exact same words used by this troll on scl regarding summer. You are a troll, but a fucking stupid troll.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    ^ You are a pedophile lurking around the kiddy ski school at the bunny slopes.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    ^So sorry you are so stupid you fool no one but sheer up. The total loser who upvoted your inane post is an even bigger loser than you. In fact, such a loser, I won't even see which liberal fuck did it.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    10 months ago
    Hahahahahahahahaha you’re a Trump supporter! That explains everything!
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    ^ typical of what an ignorant fucking liberal fraud would say. Buh bye troll.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    9 months ago
    ^ Hey man… I know you were circumcised when someone kicked your sister in the jaw. I know that couldn’t have been easy to go through. Peace
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    ^ not even a good troll.
  • Rrrover1995
    9 months ago
    Guys, can’t we all just get along????
  • Hungryhunnypot
    9 months ago
    Hahahaha- this asshole trolls me all the time and says I'm the “caca guy” even though my reviews are legit. I think he’s mad because I called out his ATF at Desire, Rosie, as an ugly scam artist.
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    ^Rosie is not my type, but fucking queen compared to vermin like you boy. Your reviews are bullshit compilations of the reviews of others. Bye Caca guy. Stomach muscles a little sore from laughing AT you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion