tuscl

spliting dancers

Saturday, March 29, 2008 8:31 PM
i starting going to this club 2 years ago.i sat with two dancers when i went in.i go there 2 times a [view link] every time i go in they both are on my [view link] do i go about seperate them. i am 70 an cant handle both an i dont want to make either one [view link] other dancer will sit with me.i have spoiled them both.leonard3

7 comments

• messaround
    16 years ago
    Cross your legs. But that might start a girl on girl thing.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Splitting up the dancers -- easy. Next time you go in, do NOT SIT DOWN before you have had a heart to heart talk with them. While standing, put your arms around both of them, tell them how much you care for both of them, give both of them a nice cash tip right then and there. Tell them it has just become too stressful to have both of them entertaining you at the same time, that you need to slow down, and that from now on you will have to enjoy their delights one girl at a time. Then stick to your guns. I can't believe either of them will get mad as long as you don't show any favoritism, and you are careful to keep giving them money. (That is why they are there --- the money.) If this seems a bit scary, you might modify the scenario a little, and run through a "dress rehearsal" all by yourself before you go into the SC. Note: I have heard other guys say to the contrary, but I feel you ALWAYS get more value for your money, when you spend it on one girl at a time. If you were in a locked hotel room it could be different but I am talking about the realities of a relatively open strip-club room.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    What is your objective? Do you have eyes for only one of them or do you have eyes for other dancers as well?
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Just use one dick with one girl and your second dick with the other girl. Geez, anyone would think it was OBvious ...
  • leonard3
    16 years ago
    i realy like one of the dancers but the other rides to with her.leonard3
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Dump the both and get a new dancer or go to a new club and start over. It's easy
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Don't just dump them...donate them to charity...homeless guys needs strippers too...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion