tuscl

Clubbing in Nashville

Monday, February 12, 2024 1:36 PM
I am going to be in Nashville this week. Message me if you would like to discuss our hobby.

7 comments

• sinclair
    5 months ago
    The short answer is don't bother. There are only two strip clubs left, and you are not allowed to touch the dancers. Go to the clubs and honky-tonks on Lower Broadway.
  • shailynn
    5 months ago
    Better off trying to pick up a drunk MILF at a honky -tonk bar on a girls trip!
  • whodey
    5 months ago
    I agree with both posters above, skip the strip clubs in Nashville. You'll likely have a lot more fun on Lower Broadway with all of the drunken ladies from the bachelorette parties than you would in the strip clubs. Nashville is great for music and food, but when it comes to strip clubs it will make the lame clubs in central Ohio seem like a high mileage paradise by comparison.
  • JimGassagain
    5 months ago
    Amarillo by morning, up from San Antone… After a 2 AM shooting. Bacon!!
  • JimGassagain
    5 months ago
    Oops, rong thread
  • captainfun
    5 months ago
    I was there a few months ago and went to both clubs. They are very lame. Same ownership. I pride myself on being able have fun in any club setting yet I struggled to do so in Nashville.
  • rattdog
    5 months ago
    20-25 years ago a few girls from nashville who didn't mind doing lappers would trek all the way to memphis to make money. they all said making good money at the clubs in nashville just wasn't happening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion