tuscl

Platinum Plus dancers switching clubs

I thought I saw one dancer in the Columbia club one night, then I thought I saw her again in the Greenville club on the next night. Anyone know how often they switch around?

I also seem to keep meeting new dancers from Ohio. Did they put into effect some tougher laws up there? The dancers I've met looked pretty good and were friendly so it's been a plus for me. I once lived in Ohio.

7 comments

• MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    "Did they put into effect some tougher laws up there?"

Yea, a while ago I think...it sucked.
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    What were the laws? The only one I know of is a smoking ban. Oddly, just across the border in Detroit, no new Ohio talent to speak of.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Probably lots of Ohio talent in Detroit but just diluted to imperceptibility by the rather large Detroit talent pool. Whereas indigenous population, and dancer population, numbers are lower in Columbia.

Maybe? Just guessing ...
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I thought there was some kind of new OH rule where they had to be so many feet away from you during a dance or something like that.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I have been to Ohio a lot lately (mostly around Columbus) and have experienced the changes brough on by the new law. Basically, the law said that if a girl is topless (or all nude) then she can't touch the guy, period. The response by almost all the clubs has been to have the girls cover up with either pasties or bikini tops. They are skirting the law. But business is slow, and it seems the talent has shifted to young and inexperienced. So maybe the more experienced girls have gone elsewhere.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Back to the original question. Any Platinum Plus dancer is allowed to work in any of their clubs. Including Heart Breakers. They sometimes move around looking for greener pastures. I know of several girls that have worked at both clubs. They tell me that dance prices are higher in Greenville but overall they make more money in Columbia.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    A couple of smarter dancers I know did the same thing with me as many of the Columbia dancers do, they lowered the price if I got more dances. I end up spending more money but I get more dances for the money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion