tuscl

Beat stripclubs in Philly for a bachelor

Best strip clubs in Philly for a bachelor party?? I’m looking to have a good time in the vip room!

5 comments

• funonthaside
    9 months ago
    You may need to choose either focus on bachelor party or good VIP room experience. Others may chime in.....but they seem to be mutually exclusive in Philly.

Sin City may have the best atmosphere for bachelor party: Other clubs such as Oasis, Cheerleaders, and Risqué, are food clubs, but have long and narrow bars which aren't as conducive for bachelor parties.
  • wallanon
    9 months ago
    I'd pick Delilah's in Philly for a bachelor party. Cheerleaders would be my backup, but unless you want to pay for a VIP package the other clubs don't really have enough open space. Cheerleaders really doesn't either. Out of the clubs I saw in Philly Delilah's would be my pick. You can tip right up at stage and there's plenty of room for a larger party on the main floor without needing to upgrade to VIP. The only thing I didn't really like were the bouners were peeking in on my lap dances 2 or 3 times a minute it seemed. Probably wasn't that frequent but it was a lot. There may be higher priced room options than the lapdance room I was in which offer more privacy and less interruptions. There may be other higher end clubs I didn't see, but I picked clubs more for their location than quality on those trips.
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    it's been my experience elsewhere that if the bouncer is peeking in like that he's really out just to get a big tip from you to get some privacy.
  • Manuellabore
    9 months ago
    Agree with Wallanon that Delilah's has the best setup for a bachelor party. Lots of room for a group and stageside seating is a big plus. As far as "fun in the VIP" is concerned, it may depend on your definition of "fun". There are plenty of pretty women who would be happy to take you to a private room. Pricing runs a bit higher than the other clubs and the prospects for extras is hit or miss, even more than the other clubs
  • bang69
    8 months ago
    Go to Vagus. For you bachelor party.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion