Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Diamond Club or Vivide Atlanta??

Ray explorer

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hi, I will be going to Atlanta in a week and will be going to the strip club all day and night Tuesday. Wanting to try a few different ones. I don’t go out often but when I do I go all out. I love Latina women, is Diamond club or Vivide better for this? I read a lot of reviews saying both of those are full of Cuban women but their Instagram stories and post look like it’s mainly AA. I have nothing against that and plan on going to Club Blaze early evening to find a nice AA spinner I can drop money on, but during the day where is the best place for latina women??

Replies (4)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Vivide will have more Cuban dancers during the day. VIP prices for both clubs are the same. $60 to the house and usually $200 to the dancer. Night time both clubs are mostly black dancers. Tattletales will be better at night but more expensive.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I've only been to Vivide, and only on day shift. It's mostly latinas, with varying degrees of fluency in English. Best club I've ever been to. But, from what I understand, at night, it's "urban". Parking hassles, high cover, throwing singles at dancers butts (as opposed to groping them in exchange for larger bills).

Profile picture for Ray explorer
Ray explorer
•

Ok! Thank you both very much! I will be going to Vivide during the day next week it looks like!

Profile picture for 5footguy
5footguy
•

You can try both. They are about 10-15 min away from each other, even in awful 5pm Atlanta traffic and cover is only $10 for each.

Vivide has quantity and usually good quality. DC is a little more cozy and has much of the same kind of girls. If Vivide is your main target and you don't like what you find, DC is a good backup, although I've gone to DC more than Vivide in the last couple of months.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement